Not open for further replies.

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
I'm with you Buss, who cares.
Whats your go to juice?

I am not experienced enough to give advice on juice. The reason is I ordered enough upfront. I can easily compare models but to compare juice you have to try many. I may have the best juice on the planet - or the worst. i do not know yet. I have gone through like 3 bottles thus far....

One thing i do know when I order more, I want STRONG flavor.

Travis798

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Oklahoma
I just traded one addiction for another...guess it's time to freeze the cc's in a block of ice

Doesn't help. You have to make sure the ice is thick enough that you can't read the numbers, it's way too easy to quickly get rid of it with hot water, or you could just be like me and have your card # memorized anyway. I spent about 2 grand my first month vaping. Talk about going crazy!

Vvenus

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Texas Baby!
Who is the head person of this site on this? I want to write and express my logic as to why i think moving these threads is a not a genius idea. I cannot imagine a person of any intellectual ability of any kind would disagree with me....

If he does then I likely will just not come on any longer....

Don't leave, Buss. Pweeeese?

WarsawNan

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Indiana-USA
www.maggiemadeit.com
I've got a dumb newbie question. Up till now, I've been using an automatic 510 battery. Just got my first manual 510 in the mail today. I'm kind of afraid of the button. If I hold it down too long while taking a toke, will I fry my atty? How long is "too long"? I've got some unusually strong, healthy lungs for an old lady and can take some good hits.

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
I've got a dumb newbie question. Up till now, I've been using an automatic 510 battery. Just got my first manual 510 in the mail today. I'm kind of afraid of the button. If I hold it down too long while taking a toke, will I fry my atty? How long is "too long"? I've got some unusually strong, healthy lungs for an old lady and can take some good hits.

Ok, people... get to work..... thoughts?

Travis798

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Oklahoma

If you are using a standard 510 battery you shouldn't really get enough juice going to the atomizer long enough to fry your atty. When I was using standard manual batteries, I'd hit them a lot until the auto cut off kicked in and never had any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread