Slow Night: Newbie Ask Me Something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vvenus

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Texas Baby!
I've got a dumb newbie question. Up till now, I've been using an automatic 510 battery. Just got my first manual 510 in the mail today. I'm kind of afraid of the button. If I hold it down too long while taking a toke, will I fry my atty? How long is "too long"? I've got some unusually strong, healthy lungs for an old lady and can take some good hits.

Hi Nan :) I do that quite a bit and haven't fried an atty yet.

Travis798

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Oklahoma
lol! That is my fav actress the beautiful Audrey Hepburn. I would give my left AND right arm to look like her! As you can see on my profile....not exactly.

Considering the Audrey Hepburn was not without arms, if you gave yours, would you technically look like her? I think you'd be getting the raw end of the deal.

Travis798

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Oklahoma
My personal view on this may never change. I do NOT like atomizers/cartridges - I prefer cartomizers. Others like that combo. I still have not figured out why.

I'm an atomizer/drip tip kinda guy, cartomizers when on the go. I hate standard carts. Ugh. They won't keep an atty wet at 6 volts anyway.

ashora

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
fulton,ny
I recall your name. Not a great night to be asking me about KR808. I got mine tonight and I HATE it. I don't like the vapor. I don't like the taste. i don't like how long the carto's last. I guess that was a little coy. Let me be a little more clear: I HATE it!!!!! lol

The pre-filled I got were absolutely pitiful. I would not even ever pay $1.00 for 50 of them. With liquid, it is ok. Not good, or great, by any stretch. I cannot recommend this model until I try another as if this is what the KR808 is - it sucks.

My Safe Cig (which is likely a 4081) blows my generic KR808 out of the water. It isn't even comparable.

GET THESE http://www.litecigusa.net/product_p/premkrblankcart.htm they are awesome i get 1ml or more. and get clouds of vapor!!

Vvenus

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Texas Baby!
Considering the Audrey Hepburn was not without arms, if you gave yours, would you technically look like her? I think you'd be getting the raw end of the deal.

Awwww Travis. Don't make me use my brain. I might hurt myself. lol K, why am I starting to feel like we are going to get in trouble?

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
GET THESE KR808d-1 PREMIUM Blank Cartomizers they are awesome i get 1ml or more. and get clouds of vapor!!

I bought my KR4088 from LiteCig actually. I HATE it. Others likely have a different view. I am just trying to give my honest appraisal of it. I have 3 models - it is by far my least favorite - and it isn't even close.

WarsawNan

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Indiana-USA
www.maggiemadeit.com
WarsawNan...an ali'i...I'm jealous!!! You'll have to let us know what you think when you get it!

Can't wait!!! Actually put off my grocery shopping until after he opened up ordering tonight (last night) so I knew if I was gonna get lucky. So I'll now be eating a lot of ramen noodles for the next month, but WELL worth it!
:banana:

ashora

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
fulton,ny
I bought my KR4088 from LiteCig actually. I HATE it. Others likely have a different view. I am just trying to give my honest appraisal of it. I have 3 models - it is by far my least favorite - and it isn't even close.

but those cartos arnt the same ones that comes with the kit. stock cartos suck!! but these premium ones are sooo much better imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread