Slow Night: Newbie Ask Me Something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
I am going to bed also....Plus I have to look up the meaning of vamoose..... night....

Last thought I hate my new KR808. They should give me a refund I will never let this go.... lol. I hate it. I think it sucks. It is worthless. It is a piece of crap. I would buy anything else at ANY price. I may not have been clear on my review. i would rather smoke wild weeds on the side of the road than puff my KR808. That should give an idea of my thoughts on it....

Last edited:

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Buss- re-reading my post it sounded like I was sort of policing you (if that's a word) but I wasn't, honest. Just wanted to make sure you knew. When I was banned, I was kind of shocked they took that stuff so freakin seriously. I saw you mention wanting to talk to an admin. Try Elendil or AngusATAT (might be an SP on that, if so I aplogize)

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
I am going to bed also....Plus I have to look up the meaning of vamoose..... night....

Last thought I hate my new KR808. They should give me a refund I will never let this go.... lol. I hate it. I think it sucks. It is worthless. It is a piece of crap. I would buy anything else at ANY price. I may not have been clear on my review. i would rather smoke wild weeds on the side of the road than puff my KR808. That should give an idea of my thoughts on it....

Tell us what the difference is... hows the TH, hows the draw on it, hows the flavor? What is it that's really not working for you? Someone in this thread said it produces less TH and mellow flavor? I'm all about TH, so that probably wouldn't work for me.

champions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Midwest
Buss- re-reading my post it sounded like I was sort of policing you (if that's a word) but I wasn't, honest. Just wanted to make sure you knew. When I was banned, I was kind of shocked they took that stuff so freakin seriously. I saw you mention wanting to talk to an admin. Try Elendil or AngusATAT (might be an SP on that, if so I aplogize)

Agree. I got a couple "infractions" in the beginning as well. This forum gets the most traffic and when I was under my post count it got the most responses. So this is where I posted. I got in trouble. lol Now I post where I should and get no responses.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
why do we have to get 5 posts here before we can post anywhere else? im no noob ive been reading here for over a year.

It's so that spammers can't just sign up and spam all over the forum. If they do try to sign up and spam, the only place they can do so is in the new member forum. It's not rare, tons of forums have this rule. Plus 5 posts goes by really quick. It used to be 15 if I remember correctly.

becky127

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Arkansas
Hi from Arkansas. My husband and I are new to vaping. We're presently in the "What were we thinking when we started with Blu's" stage. I've gone ahead and ordered an ego. Realized the folks here DO know what they are talking about. Yes, I'm an idiot. I've read through the posts here for 2 weeks straight. Can't wait to get the ego. Two questions: I read that it's best to charge the ego for at least 8 hours regardless of whether the light indicates it is finished or not. After the initial charge, you charge it according to the light indication. Second question: I saw a video for filling a KR808D cool cart by turning it on its head in a small plastic cup (condom), dropping in 30 drops of liquid. Remove the cap from an empty Ego XL mega cart and then use that cap to plug the filled cool cart. It appeared to be very easy and neat. Have you heard of using this method and, if so, does it work well? OK, that's it for now. Hope to hear from you. Thanks for the great support here.....it's almost like being part of a 12 step program. :)

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
Hi from Arkansas. My husband and I are new to vaping. We're presently in the "What were we thinking when we started with Blu's" stage. I've gone ahead and ordered an ego. Realized the folks here DO know what they are talking about. Yes, I'm an idiot. I've read through the posts here for 2 weeks straight. Can't wait to get the ego. Two questions: I read that it's best to charge the ego for at least 8 hours regardless of whether the light indicates it is finished or not. After the initial charge, you charge it according to the light indication. Second question: I saw a video for filling a KR808D cool cart by turning it on its head in a small plastic cup (condom), dropping in 30 drops of liquid. Remove the cap from an empty Ego XL mega cart and then use that cap to plug the filled cool cart. It appeared to be very easy and neat. Have you heard of using this method and, if so, does it work well? OK, that's it for now. Hope to hear from you. Thanks for the great support here.....it's almost like being part of a 12 step program. :)

The condom method works great. It is all I do. You may lose some liquid on the sides of the carto, but I am lazy. It takes 5 seconds to fill one.

EDIT: I just saw you mentioned XL cartomizer for EGO. I believe i read that those require a syringe to fill, but could be wrong. The standard 510 carto is simple, that I know. The new CE2 is a different matter, but have not bought one, as of yet.

Last edited:

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
Can i buy lorann flavors from walmart?
I mean I can, but is it safe for vaping? I don't get why it wouldn't be, but jeeze. So many mixed responses. It's your turn to be God, TELL ME YOUR ANSWER!

luls.

I think I may have mentioned way back when I only know the answers to basic questions... LOL. People do buy VG liquid from Walmart, that I know. Whether that has anything to do with lorann, I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread