Small bore press fit DTs

Status
Not open for further replies.

javyn

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
houston
Yeah I'm specifically looking for 510 sized *press/friction* fit drip tips with a narrow bore though. I have a Heron clone with a DT well that's a little too deep, and condensation forms in the gap rather quickly which causes gurgling. A press fit would solve this issue right away, but I don't want a wide bore drip tip for an RTA that I build at 1.2 ohms on heheh.

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
try your local brick and morter store I'll bet you they got something in their collection that would work for you.

if you cant find anything that really suits your liking--you could always make one yourself out of Do It Yourself

stuff laying around the house or look around at your local hard ware store for ideas.

I have made drip tips out of the shell from a ball point pen and just take your drummel tool and sand or cut off

some of the plastic and make it smaller. I took a drip tip that was loose last week and wrapped the bottom

with a piece of paper towel and pressed it in and now it is tight and working good.

Just trim off all the paper that is left on the outside after wetting it and it works like a cats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread