Small introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Would a HSA member call themselves Piccachou? Or however you spell that Darwinist video game? I guess it's Singapore so anything's possible. If this is HSA, this person is doing an excellent fake-out here, this sort of smacks of a late teen who is CALLING the HSA toward him, not the reverse. But, I could be wrong. Either way, I'm sorry Singapore, I feel bad for you because of where you live (unless you are the HSA in which case I don't care for you much, either) but really, most new members don't invite exchange of intimate personal information before they post.

Also, do you have any actual questions for ECF members, or is this all about PM me and we'll discuss things then, because I don't know if that's really going to fly for most ECF members.

Regardless, welcome I guess?

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi, I'm 19 this year currently studying mechanical engineering on college based in Singapore and I hope I can make some online friends here despite HSA is catching up on this site. But that doesn't stop me being a vaper, as it really beneficial to my health that able me to stop smoking helping on with my asthma & as well as high blood pressure.
I've some knowledge on ohm's law and such and best to best if you're able to make friends with me i can share some of my daily supplier based in north-east area. But yes obviously, you've to provide me some kind of identification along with your personal facebook so that we can trust each other.
Welcome and glad you joined.
I guess you have to make time from your studies in order to protect your health. I know going to school can consume the time of two full jobs. Could read:
http://www.vapewild.com/the-wild-blogger/vapewild-test-results/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread