Small MTL rta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
I'm a serious MTL'r and spent about $1500 in the last 6 months on all sorts. Mostly from FT. Man I got them all, but lately I keep reaching for the kayfun 2.1
It gave me some headaches with leaking but since I got that sorted, i'm the happiest i've been since I started vaping. Closest thing to a good old smoke for me..

f1fanoly

Jan 18, 2014
Centralia
What works better for MTL, the Merlin Mini or the Serpent Alto??? Anyone here have both?
I haven't read this thread yet, but I have the Serpent alto and Merlin mini. You can get a really tight draw with the Merlin as it has a couple airflow reducers included. It produces decent flavor but I like a restricted lung hit opposed to MTL and it works well for that, although it seems VERY thirsty. The Serpent alto is decent, but the other Serpents are better, the original mini and the 25 mini both perform better and I just find them more pleasing to live with. The Serpent RDTA is the winner though, awesome flavor, fun and easy to build, if there was fault it would be that it's only 22mm. My suggestion would be to look closer at that.

Reactions: ricks

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I've bought a medium size box full of MTL or so called MTL atomizers in the last few years, but I keep coming back to my Kayfun LP V2. It just works and produces good MTL style vapor and flavor.

I'm still searching for the Holy Grail of atomizers, though. ;)
I used to be a Kayfun fan until I tried some other tanks. Have never thought about any Kayfun since.

My favorite tanks today are my OBS Engine Nano's. Holds over 5ml, easy to build, tastes great and never leaks.

Reactions: hittman

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I have many MTL RTAs and love a good handful or so of them, Erl nano, Spheroid V3, Squape R(s), Gem V1, etc. but I have many, many KFL parts and almost always have a KFL in rotation. It provides a unique draw and flavor that no other RTA can mimic. Taste is subjective, of course, but the uniqueness of the KFL is why I'll never be without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread