Small vape mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
Hello,

Lately i've been thinking to get myself some really small mod but i can't really find anything that would be good.
I really liked the Nugget But it has only 1100 mAh which is nothing.
Pico is pretty nice but i don't like it's shape...

If you know any nice small mods with 18650 battery slot or just high mAh suggest me some, with pictures if possible

Reactions: Kenna

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Cloupor Mini Plus is the smallest I used, needs a silicone sleeve though because it has a rattly door. I use mine every day and it is very small.

t7AQc1H.jpg

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
I don't think your going to find a very small one with a internal battery that will be more than 2200 tops, if that. The mini volt I think is 1300 mah, but not completely sure on that. The Pico is the smallest I've seen as far as external batteries.
This sux, i saw here on forum someone posting his Nugget, i was shocked, it looks sooooooo cool... :C but for me its like 10 min usage and battery will die

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio

gmoney$

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2013
California
Cloupor Mini Plus is the smallest I used, needs a silicone sleeve though because it has a rattly door. I use mine every day and it is very small.

+1. For rattly door, strategically place small bit(s) of electrical tape around the inside door edges. My two don't rattle. Others report success in bending the battery door a bit.

Reactions: Kenna

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
This website has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information.

No SSL certificate on their store. The site is safe to browse, but I definitely wouldn't order from that site.

Strike that. They have one, but it appears to be set up improperly. Still not safe to order until they get it fixed.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
This website has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information.

I don't think I'll be visiting there again.

Efun is a registered ECF supplier. We're getting with them to fix their website so you guys can go nuts on those mini invaders. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread