Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Hi Family,

I have decided to bring ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE in house so we can make sure we TREAT all of our FAMILY the right way. Robert, Mark, CHRISTY, as well as Wade, will be available 7 days a week to keep you SMILING:D.

We are finishing up on a few more proprietary products which will BLOW Y'ALL AWAY.:p

These will include 12-20 hour battery's at 3.7 volts, 8-20 hour battery's at 5 volts. Non burn cartomizers, exclusive to V4L. New passthru's with Kevlar wires, that change colors. New multi chargers, Tons of new WOW VAPOR cartomizers, which are the ABSOLUTE BEST AVAILABLE ANYWHERE, and much more.:toast:

I am working on so many new enhanced products, you will be smiling ear to ear. We will also become available in stores around the world, in a few months.:angel:

I promise, we will keep you smiling, as we expand our lines. We are dedicated to you, our extended FAMILY.:party:

Thank You

Steve:cool:

JennyJo

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2010
Colorado
How exciting!! :w00t:
Can't wait for the new products to come out!!! Plus that will be great to be able to get the great V4L products in stores! I'd better start saving my money now! :thumbs:

I just can't say enough how much I love V4L!! It was because of your awesome products and services that I have been smoke free for a month now! Thank you!!! :wub:

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
8-20 hour battery's at 5 volts. Non burn cartomizers, exclusive to V4L. ...

We will also become available in stores around the world, in a few months.:angel:

I promise, we will keep you smiling, as we expand our lines. We are dedicated to you, our extended FAMILY.:party:

Thank You

Steve:cool:

8 hour batteries at 5 volts !!!! Hurray!!!

party-smileys-emoticons119.gif

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I have to say, I've had the old KR808D-1 cartos V4L sells and I thought they were ok but nothing special. I read all the posts on the premiums and figured it was just a bunch of customers standing behind their supplier. Ok so I ordered some to finally put my curiosity to rest and I was quite surprised. These things out perform any thing I've tried with the exception of 1 that shall remain un-named but at $5.00 apiece those are out of the question. I'll be replacing all these ones I have with the V4L premiums and Have to say they Rock and are my favorite.
Sorry about posting this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread