Smile, All Customer Service will be in House, So We Can Make You HAPPY

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmcall12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Indiana
I can't wait either, I'm looking to get all the new stuff they are coming out with,,,, now just have to get my son changed over,,, i told him I would buy all what he need to get started,,,,,, now just have to vape and study this dam motorcycle book so I can pass the test,, it is so werid what is on the test is not even in the book :glare::mad:

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
Something just occurred to me. I think 5 volt batteries are no longer needed, with the invention of Wow juice!

I have been using Wow juice recently/at last, and noticed that I don't need to keep my battery on as long for each puff, because each puff is now producing excellent vapor.

The battery, cartomizer, and even the juice, arenow being used extremely efficiently.

...Something to think about, maybe? If so, I hope It's not too late.

Nilius

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
CLE
nilius17.com
Something just occurred to me. I think 5 volt batteries are no longer needed, with the invention of Wow juice!

I have been using Wow juice recently/at last, and noticed that I don't need to keep my battery on as long for each puff, because each puff is now producing excellent vapor.

The battery, cartomizer, and even the juice, arenow being used extremely efficiently.

...Something to think about, maybe? If so, I hope It's not too late.

I would assume that you have not tried 5-6v?

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
I would assume that you have not tried 5-6v?

The PT measures 5.1 without the V4L load. That's about what the prototype is, a 5v battery.

There has been a lot of confusion (generally) as it is, with different market resistance values, and with trying to produce enough vapor with PG.

Wow eliquid has solved the problem.

Carrying 50 to 85 drops of my nicotine ejuice, in the heat of my carto for up to 24 hours, is something else I wonder about.

There is also the matter of size, but I don't know how large the 5 volt prototype is. How long is it? How wide?

Last edited:

DawnsDone

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Derry NH
Hi Family,

I have decided to bring ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE in house so we can make sure we TREAT all of our FAMILY the right way. Robert, Mark, CHRISTY, as well as Wade, will be available 7 days a week to keep you SMILING:D.

We are finishing up on a few more proprietary products which will BLOW Y'ALL AWAY.:p

These will include 12-20 hour battery's at 3.7 volts, 8-20 hour battery's at 5 volts. Non burn cartomizers, exclusive to V4L. New passthru's with Kevlar wires, that change colors. New multi chargers, Tons of new WOW VAPOR cartomizers, which are the ABSOLUTE BEST AVAILABLE ANYWHERE, and much more.:toast:

I am working on so many new enhanced products, you will be smiling ear to ear. We will also become available in stores around the world, in a few months.:angel:

I promise, we will keep you smiling, as we expand our lines. We are dedicated to you, our extended FAMILY.:party:

Thank You

Steve:cool:

I was searching through ecf for a multi-charger for kr8s and came across this...
The post was dated like 9 months ago so I'm thinking if these new items would already be out if they were coming or I missed them? Would love a multi kr charger instead of having to get the 510 and a ton of adapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread