Smileomizer 10-pack prices increased to 64.99? and "Great Value"

Status
Not open for further replies.

madglee

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Is the new price (previously $59.99) a result of getting in a new batch of working smileomizers? I was already frustrated at spending $59.99 on smileomizers which last a day or so.

Also, it seems like every coupon excludes "Great Value" products, and a LOT of products are marked "Great Value." Is there a plan to remove "Great Value" from at least some flavors, mods, batteries, etc?

Is the new price (previously $59.99) a result of getting in a new batch of working smileomizers? I was already frustrated at spending $59.99 on smileomizers which last a day or so.

Also, it seems like every coupon excludes "Great Value" products, and a LOT of products are marked "Great Value." Is there a plan to remove "Great Value" from at least some flavors, mods, batteries, etc?

We ran a lot of BOGO promotions earlier in the month. The items will not be eligible for the discounts when there is very low stock. Once the stock is replenished, the BOGO codes will be applicable and it will be like paying $32.50 for the bundles. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your feedback. =)

Andyhrn

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2011
TX
This is only after one week of using Smileomizer for about 5-6 hours total. Close to 15ml of V4L juice has been vaped.
The battery is still strong but this Smileomizer is not a high quality for sure. 20141031_193254.jpg

Last edited:

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
We ran a lot of BOGO promotions earlier in the month. The items will not be eligible for the discounts when there is very low stock. Once the stock is replenished, the BOGO codes will be applicable and it will be like paying $32.50 for the bundles. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your feedback. =)

I guess they did not get enough of the new ones in to run this promo again. Do you hear my frustration? You really need to stop promising what you do not plan to deliver. It is getting very tiring reading all the apologies. Please just start doing what you say you will do. Five for $30 is no where near ten for $32.50. Enjoy the day!:2cool:

Sallyem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
California

Hmmm....I have never seen a BOGO on bundles. Bundles seem to always be excluded.

Sallyem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
California

I have never seen a BOGO on the bundles. Not fair.

Sallyem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
California

I have never seen a BOGO on the bundles. Not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread