ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com

TheScootness

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Missouri
Wow! Just got my bottle of the full flavored 24mg and it's exactly as advertised. Tastes just like a cigar and has a beautiful tobacco flavor. I was never a very frequent cigar smoker, so I can't give a detailed description or comparison here but this is exactly what I remember them tasting like.

Be very careful with the inhale. I vape 24mg like a madman and always inhale deeply. I can barely take any of this in at all. Very full bodied and peppery. I like it!

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Doesn't it blow your mind that it has the same experience as an analog cigar?

Wow! Just got my bottle of the full flavored 24mg and it's exactly as advertised. Tastes just like a cigar and has a beautiful tobacco flavor. I was never a very frequent cigar smoker, so I can't give a detailed description or comparison here but this is exactly what I remember them tasting like.

Be very careful with the inhale. I vape 24mg like a madman and always inhale deeply. I can barely take any of this in at all. Very full bodied and peppery. I like it!

Sikkrich

Sep 20, 2013
MA USA
Blows mine BHam sir. Everyone I've let try it have all said the same thing, but it's definitely a love or hate juice. Still waiting to hear back from a few people on what they think of it, including one very important judge. :)

Sounds interesting. That said I don't think vaping cigar juice will ever take the place of the real cigar experience. How even the burn,the firmness,looseness or just right draw. The ever evolving complexity of some of the great cigars out there. The comradery of the herf.

I am glad I gave up the analog cigs as cigs really don't taste good at all. The cigars thou, I will be keeping on keeping on.:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread