Smilin Special Cigar Juice is here!

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by BHam, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BHam

BHam Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

2. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Very awesome BHam sir. :)

3. brisk531

brisk531 Forum Supplier

The Smilin Special Cigar Juice has a very strong tobacco flavor to it, unlike any other e-liquid I've tried. I would try the medium first if you are trying for the first time

4. oO_Gab727_Oo

oO_Gab727_Oo Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

These cigar flavors are dead on IMO, I think I tried full flavor and accidentally inhaled. Gave me a nice hit chest hit :-x

5. Morandir835

Supporting member
    Agree completely Gabe and Brisk sirs. Full flavor is to be treated with the respect.... :)

6. TheScootness

TheScootness Super Member ECF Veteran

Wow! Just got my bottle of the full flavored 24mg and it's exactly as advertised. Tastes just like a cigar and has a beautiful tobacco flavor. I was never a very frequent cigar smoker, so I can't give a detailed description or comparison here but this is exactly what I remember them tasting like.

Be very careful with the inhale. I vape 24mg like a madman and always inhale deeply. I can barely take any of this in at all. Very full bodied and peppery. I like it!

7. BHam

Doesn't it blow your mind that it has the same experience as an analog cigar?

8. Morandir835

Supporting member
    Blows mine BHam sir. Everyone I've let try it have all said the same thing, but it's definitely a love or hate juice. Still waiting to hear back from a few people on what they think of it, including one very important judge. :)

9. BHam

10. Sikkrich

Sikkrich Full Member

Sounds interesting. That said I don't think vaping cigar juice will ever take the place of the real cigar experience. How even the burn,the firmness,looseness or just right draw. The ever evolving complexity of some of the great cigars out there. The comradery of the herf.

I am glad I gave up the analog cigs as cigs really don't taste good at all. The cigars thou, I will be keeping on keeping on.:evil:

11. DaveShapiro72

DaveShapiro72 Full Member

I know this is an older thread, but just received my WOW Smilin Special Cigar Medium Pre-filled cartos. All I can say is WOW they taste and even smell like a real cigar. Very tasty and flavor. well done will be ordering some juice to fill my Smileomizers. Good Job.

12. Morandir835

Supporting member
    Haven't met a cigar fan who hasn't like them DaveShapiro sir. :)

13. AudreySchroder

AudreySchroder Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Glad you enjoy! Did you get the carts to try them before you committed to juice?

14. DaveShapiro72

Yes Audrey I did, get the carts to try already onto second one. Going to order a Zeus Dual mode battery and some juice on payday.

15. AudreySchroder

AudreySchroder Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

OK cool, just curious. :) I think the cigar carts look really nice with the Vapor Titan Soft Touch XL cigar-colored battery.

16. DaveShapiro72

I have a vapor king XL a charge will last me 2 days I also have some other 808 batteries by encore and V2 that I alternate with for different flavors throughout the day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.