Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Sooooo has everyone been taken care of now? If so... we need to git another contest goin so we can make sure Da kinks have all been worked out, don'tcha think? :D:D
I'd vote for that! They have new stuff coming in!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
And she pounces... Yay, thanks Lady V, code received. And now, like the true kitty cat I am, I shall toy with my prey for a while, tossing it in the air while I decide how to finally despatch it (aka what to buy with it).
Have fun!!!

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I got mine in an email today. I still haven't decided what to get. Do you know if y'all will be selling the RX200S anytime soon?

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.
Think it took me 3-4 days to figger out what to git. Probably had every item in the mod section in my cart at one time or another.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
image-2.jpeg
image.jpeg

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Sooooo has everyone been taken care of now? If so... we need to git another contest goin so we can make sure Da kinks have all been worked out, don'tcha think? :D:D
Haha. You kinda read my mind, Foggy. Once the dust has settled from all this! I'm doing everything I can but a lot of this has been on the back end and they won't let me in there.

What, don't they trust Lady Vapentine? ;)

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I got mine in an email today. I still haven't decided what to get. Do you know if y'all will be selling the RX200S anytime soon?

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.
If you want it, I can see if we can start carrying it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread