Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Haha. You kinda read my mind, Foggy. Once the dust has settled from all this! I'm doing everything I can but a lot of this has been on the back end and they won't let me in there.

What, don't they trust Lady Vapentine? ;)
Well we certainly all trust you M'Lady!!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Haha. You kinda read my mind, Foggy. Once the dust has settled from all this! I'm doing everything I can but a lot of this has been on the back end and they won't let me in there.

They do!!! So do we!!!!

philbh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Westlake, Ohio

I sent you an email, have no reply yet... I will resend

redrebel821

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    Having store credit as prizes was an excellent idea. We seem to have such different needs & wants that gift cards are just the best way to tick all our boxes.
    It's brilliant!!! And soooo much more fun!

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2015
    Garland,TX
    Whatcha gonna do with all that power, Foggy? The battery life will be awesome at 9w :D
    Should be ,huh? Well as it has gone straight into my doomsday stash, let's cross our fingers and hope I never need to find out.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 21, 2011
    Under Down Under
    I can't wait for the next one! It's nice to take part in a fun, drama free contest!

Drama free??? :w00t: I enjoyed all the drama; from people's stories, when it would be won, who would win, right down to the who bought what when they'd negotiated the challenges of getting their code to work. Plenty of drama I thought :lol:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    I sent you an email, have no reply yet... I will resend
    Phil! I hope I have not destroyed your trust in me. Admittedly, it got buried in my emails. I'm sending the code request now and will keep you posted up to the minute! Vapentine to the rescue!

philbh

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Westlake, Ohio
    Phil! I hope I have not destroyed your trust in me. Admittedly, it got buried in my emails. I'm sending the code request now and will keep you posted up to the minute! Vapentine to the rescue!
    Of course I trust you. You haven't failed me yet. Thank you again.

Reactions: redrebel821
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread