SMILIN'S BACK AT THE HELM AND READY TO ROCK!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Hey fam,

I need to get sumpin' off my chest. I made a mistake. I hired a CEO to run my company so in essence I worked for him. Biggest Frickin mistake of my life. And I apologize. Good news: I spent all year improving and updating our V4L products and they are better than ever. Our mission has always been to help smokers smoke smarter. That is still true today. We have helped tens of thousands of our V4L family to be vaping instead of smoking.

I understand the industry has changed. I am diligently working to catch up and offer what in my opinion are the finest vaporizers in the world. We will always treat our customers like family because we truly care. Call us, email us, text us, talk to us. We are here to help you achieve your goals. Our mission for smokers will never change, but once you're a vaper you may desire different options and we are committed to being the one source stop for all your vaping pleasures.

We are now searching for the best vaporizers in the world for leaf happiness. Please help! All suggestions are needed. Only together can we make a happy family. I am so darn glad to be back. Y'all know me. Smilin Milin, the most tenacious person ya ever saw. Let's start havin fun again. I will always be there for ya, cuz ya know I care. I'm back, ready to answer questions and available as always.
Thanks and I've missed y'all more than ya know.
vape-on!

SMILIN ;)
steve@vapor4life.com :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Glad to have you back, Steve!

It is GREAT to be back. I have never wanted anything more, but to help smokers/vapers live happy lifes. Hat big tobacco, unfortunatly, they own America, FDA, Politicians, and most of the world. Frick em:cool:

I will always figure out a way to be here for my fam:thumbs:

Vape-On

Smilin:angel:

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
It is GREAT to be back. I have never wanted anything more, but to help smokers/vapers live happy lifes. Hat big tobacco, unfortunatly, they own America, FDA, Politicians, and most of the world. Frick em:cool:

I will always figure out a way to be here for my fam:thumbs:

Vape-On

Smilin:angel:
I thank SMILIN for introducing me to this forum
Let's show some love
We can't ignore him
He loves to vape
The fda he hates
So let's do all we can
To stick it to da man!

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Good to have you back Smilin' !!!
I'm so happy with the Vapor Zeus and Smileomizers + the two juices I use, so I can't say I'm looking forward to more new products (though I've learned to never say never when it comes to vaping), but I sure am looking forward to the renewed focus on quality and customer service.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Good to have you back Smilin' !!!
I'm so happy with the Vapor Zeus and Smileomizers + the two juices I use, so I can't say I'm looking forward to more new products (though I've learned to never say never when it comes to vaping), but I sure am looking forward to the renewed focus on quality and customer service.

Woohooooo! That's what we're here for! How's the weather down by you? Is it winter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread