PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Looks terrible, send to me. [emoji6]
To change to temp to F, push either the up or down button all the way too it maxes out on C, the push the same button again, it should change it.
Hth

Sent from the future

You are so smart! Thank you. That worked perfectly. :)

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I had dimples first, smart came much later. Lol
I had to learn just like everyone else, by asking.[emoji106]

Sent from the future

Okay, dimples AND tons of cool tanks, plus he knows how to make simple adjustments on mods. If I weren't already married, you would be just my type. :wub:

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
fxb9l3.jpg
What tank is that?

Sent from the future

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Embargos oh noes, and that mod and tank looks fantastic.... $36 dollars, that's like, nothing :( I'm still gonna wait until Monday and see how much emptying of my purse happens when my Oral Surgeon looks at my jaw. Also, I vowed never to buy from Gearbest again unless it was spectacular! That's a pretty spectacular price, I just can't make myself do it yet, LOL. Coastal Cowboy, you both suck and rock, if that makes any sense, but you should be in charge of a Deals and Steals thread. :)

Maybe if I get GOOD news tomorrow, I will celebrate, haha! Yes, that's probably the ticket.... If I get good news I might just buy the Beserker and enter a state of rage and fury with that mod, even though I'd be breaking my
"No more mods/tanks until 6 mo."

To be fair to myself, if I'm worrying about jaw reconstruction and cancer, and still not smoking, that's like... significant. I'm betting anything the husband even wouldn't complain if I bought a celebratory setup if it's a super easy fix.... Everyone cross your fingers for me, LOL. I'd love if that is what were to happen, but sigh, life it does not always Work how I Want. But... sometimes!

But man, that setup is flashy! :) Very nice job getting what looks like an almost EXACT match that tank and mod look made for each other :)

Anna

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia

That is a great price. I paid $42.95 domestically for mine. It is the copper Battlestar RBA that is hard to find. Almost no one, domestically or China, has it in copper. I found it at vape-market (which I know nothing about so hope it is legit) for $19.99 plus shipping. I would have gotten it from FT, 3FVape, etc. but it seems that atty is discontinued. Probably means they are coming out with one that has a bigger tank. Oh well.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Hey @stols001 your comment above says you vowed never to buy from gearbest again. Would you mind telling me why? I was thinking of placing an order from them and I'm curious if you've had trouble with them or if it's just the long wait from Chinese vendors. I've ordered from fasttech and I'm waiting on one from urvapin but I've never done business with gearbest. Hopefully you don't mind telling me if there's issues with them because they have some good deals.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
@madstabber, it's a me thing, I recently reactivated my account with paypal and stupidly didn't check my address. So, a couple things got sent to the wrong address. One vendor (IMRbatteries) was awesome about it, gearbest states in their TOS (which I never used to read, but now I *do*) that if it's delivered wrong, they will not reship, even if offering to pay shipping costs twice as well as return to sender costs, (which I did offer, among other things). To be fair, with that much volume I understand maybe having that as TOS, and since it WAS my error, and they DID state that, I didn't contest the issue.... But, since *I* am error prone, I kind of vowed not to use them as I am never certain that I will *never* make a mistake.

I think they are a decent vendor, but it is possible to track an error and work with the buyer to settle the matter, either they are too busy due to volume, or have enough sales that they just don't want to deal with it...

Which is up to them, I just decided not to use them, as I don't trust myself to not make an error, though I am more careful now, it was just with paypal, I was so happy to get it working again, I didn't even check. I did even go to my old house, and I know the owners and they said the package arrived and it was sent back, and I do believe them on that. So, it's mostly for that reason, more than anything else. I don't think that they're a terrible vendor, but their TOS don't work for *me*.

Anna

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
That is a great price. I paid $42.95 domestically for mine. It is the copper Battlestar RBA that is hard to find. Almost no one, domestically or China, has it in copper. I found it at vape-market (which I know nothing about so hope it is legit) for $19.99 plus shipping. I would have gotten it from FT, 3FVape, etc. but it seems that atty is discontinued. Probably means they are coming out with one that has a bigger tank. Oh well.
I'm bumping into the lack of availability of the atty in copper also. Smokstore has it in copper, but that's a newbie Chinese reseller and I've never dealt with them before. I did order the mod I linked to above. GB says it ships tomorrow. If I need to, I'll match it with one of my black tanks.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I'm bumping into the lack of availability of the atty in copper also. Smokstore has it in copper, but that's a newbie Chinese reseller and I've never dealt with them before. I did order the mod I linked to above. GB says it ships tomorrow. If I need to, I'll match it with one of my black tanks.

It will look great with a black tank. I just really wanted the copper so took a chance with a shop I knew nothing about. We shall see what happens with that. *fingers crossed*

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Thanks Anna, I appreciate you taking the time to give me the details. I tend to make mistakes when ordering too. I'll have to see how much cheaper they are than more customer friendly vendors and
Weight the risk/reward. Or I could learn to read more better and doubl chek my speling to make sure I don't make no mistakes but who am i kidding, mistakes will be made. Anyway thanks again for enlightening me on gearbest's policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread