Smoant Charon TS 218 lower to $64.89 and free shipping worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Qin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
www.urvapin.com
Touch screens are now a reality since the smok g-priv, and now the joyetech Cuboid Pro. Smoant brings to the table a futuristic design, with a huge, stunning visual display. Geared towards the intermediate and advanced vapers, it packs all of the features they crave, and then some.

You have TC and a variety of vaping modes at your disposal, as well as the ability to program in performance curves for an even more precise vaping experience.

If you’re a very serious vaper, things like the TC Curve control system, whereby you tailor the power/temperature delivery over a designated time period for maximum performance, is going to come in very handy in your day to day vaping, as you can customize it for different tanks and coil builds.

The SMOANT Charon TS 218 is a chunky mod that looks and feels premium in the hand. An entire side of the device is dedicated to the display while the other is a high-laminate plastic.

If you’re bored of SMOK mods and want something different, make sure you check out SMOANT’s collection of mods – you will not be disappointed.

You can get this device from Urvapin with $64.89 and enjoy free shipping via this link: Smoant Charon TS 218

There are several touch screen vaping device you may interested.

Joyetech Cuboid Pro 200w Mod $89.79 and free shipping

SMOK G Priv 220W Mod $66.99 and free shipping

Joyetech Ocular C 150W Mod $45.89 and free shipping

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Hey David,
I just placed an order for the Smoant touchscreen this morning at 7a.m. Central time. I was wondering, will it ship out today? It says it's in stock so will it ship out today or tomorrow, do you guys ship orders on a Saturday? Just wondering how long it takes you guys to ship orders as this is the first time I've ordered from you guys. I'm looking for a new China vendor to order from because I've been displeased with the service I'm getting from my old one. Hopefully you guys will be my new go-to vendor. Thanks for any info you can provide.

David Qin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
www.urvapin.com
Hey David,
I just placed an order for the Smoant touchscreen this morning at 7a.m. Central time. I was wondering, will it ship out today? It says it's in stock so will it ship out today or tomorrow, do you guys ship orders on a Saturday? Just wondering how long it takes you guys to ship orders as this is the first time I've ordered from you guys. I'm looking for a new China vendor to order from because I've been displeased with the service I'm getting from my old one. Hopefully you guys will be my new go-to vendor. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Hi

Thanks for placing order on our online store. Your package will be shipped out on Monday. I'm sorry about the delay, because the fowarder won't pick up the package in the weekends.

Have a good night and nice weekend.

All the best,
David

Reactions: madstabber

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Hi

Thanks for placing order on our online store. Your package will be shipped out on Monday. I'm sorry about the delay, because the fowarder won't pick up the package in the weekends.

Have a good night and nice weekend.

All the best,
David
Thanks for the prompt response. After waiting two weeks for fasttech to ship constantly moving the ship date up a few days I can handle waiting the weekend. Have a good weekend and thanks again.

Reactions: David Qin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread