Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Has anyone tried this mod yet? I was going to get the regular Charon but the TS looks like I can program the temp&watt curves on the device which works for me because I only have apple products and you need PC to download and use new firmware, which looks like has had its own problems from what I understand. So if any members have tried this mod I'd like to hear your opinions because if I go to YouTube to see reviews I already know that they are gonna say it's the greatest thing and worth every penny after they've used it for 20 minutes. Any "real" opinions would be appreciated.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Afaik the TS isn't available until the end of August.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Yea I noticed that after posting. I guess I'll have to wait a bit for anyone's opinions. It's ok I've got time.......I hope?!?!?!? But yea when people get theirs please post opinions on the touchscreen and the intuitiveness of the operation of said T.S. And any other observations as well.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Yea I noticed that after posting. I guess I'll have to wait a bit for anyone's opinions. It's ok I've got time.......I hope?!?!?!? But yea when people get theirs please post opinions on the touchscreen and the intuitiveness of the operation of said T.S. And any other observations as well.
So what you're really saying is I need to buy one first.[emoji6]

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
So what you're really saying is I need to buy one first.[emoji6]

Exactly, someone besides me needs to troubleshoot this thing so I know if should spend my precious money on it :D. Thanks I'll be waiting for your review and recommendation.:tumble:

Reactions: Tonee N

fangvivi1990

Multiple ID Suspension
Aug 31, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I finally got my Smoant touchscreen mod. I'm really liking it so far, it's only been a few days, the screen is super responsive and the menu is intuitive. I didn't have to read the manual at all you just pop the batteries in and everything makes sense. The biggest thing is I worry about dropping it because it's heavy and glass and in my experience when those two thing combine with the ground the results aren't usually good. I like the curve modes but especially the watt curve. You can use it in power mode but not get a burnt lip when you take a long puff. The watt curve makes power mode act like temperature control when setup right. That's always been my biggest gripe with power mode and the reason I usually vape in tc mode. A nice consistent vape throughout the whole pull. The temp mode also works good as I'd expected from a Smoant mod. I chose this mod over the regular Charon because I wanted the curve modes and I don't have a PC to use them on the regular Charon. With this everything is on the mod so I'm good to go. Anyway so far so good, I'm loving my new mod, everything works great, the screen lockout button is great and makes for nice worry free stealth vaping. If you're looking for a touchscreen mod you can't go wrong with this one it's a great value,$55 from China, with great performance and as long as you keep it off the concrete it should provide years of trouble free vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread