On the River, GA

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I think we can say this thread is thoroughly derailed. Sorry OP

Smoant is the one who derailed this from the first post on. I mean, just........look at it.:confused:

They must have been vaping some amazing juice when they dreamed this design up.:lol:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
So other than getting to drop a bunch of juice in there on day 1, you'll have all kinds of flashing lights while pressing the fire button. I guess that's actually OK, as stealth will be easy with this mod after you short it out in no time.

And "nano coating"? If it's nano coated, why put a big NOT WATERPROOF on the specs? So, who's willing to take one for the team and try it out?:lol:

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
So other than getting to drop a bunch of juice in there on day 1, you'll have all kinds of flashing lights while pressing the fire button. I guess that's actually OK, as stealth will be easy with this mod after you short it out in no time.

And "nano coating"? If it's nano coated, why put a big NOT WATERPROOF on the specs? So, who's willing to take one for the team and try it out?:lol:

"Nano Coating" is just an old school paint bonding process.
It basically cuts out prep time, meaning the paint will stick better to an unprepped surface straight off the mill.
Its not as techy as it sounds.

Once it hits Fasttech for a month we will see discussions and reviews. Those guys live for reviewing this wierd looking stuff.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread