Smok alien

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordFDisk

Feb 7, 2017
Utah
I also just got a Alien 220w kit I love the baby beast and the cloud beast. I would like to know your take on your favorite RDA. " The Reasons why it's your favorite " I live in UT and now not sure if I will be able to get anything from a online shops. A customer at the shop I was at ... said a Twisted Masses v2. I would like easy build deck area for " Big " duel coil builds. After seeing the pure beautiful Coils out there. I would like ECF members to give me more than one RBA to look at .. I'm sure that a 220w can handle all the coils in my head .. I know there might be a few that are cons like I'm not sure .. nor will I try any lower than 0.2 I would like to stay in the 0.50 range. But Your thoughts and why. I still need more info. I would love to have tons of Vapor gear. But I know there is know way I'm going to be able to do that so. That is why a got the Alien it should take care of me .. I don't think anyone really needs 300w or 350w mods to get a wonderful vapor. having the Baby and the Cloud for me is a good start. But if I could get one of the best RDA's out there .. I think I would be set.

Last edited:

lefthedef

Jan 4, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Affiliate advertising is not permitted on ECF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread