SMOK Baby Beast loud popping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotton

Jan 25, 2017
So i have a couple of tanks i rotate, one being a Baby Beast. It works just fine, it´s just that with the first puff i take there is Always this loud pop! then it fires just normal without a sound (except for the smoldering slllcchhhh sound). Its a 0.4 coil wich i used like 10 or 15 puffs @55 watts.

Anyone care to chime in and educate me on what´s going on?

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
So i have a couple of tanks i rotate, one being a Baby Beast. It works just fine, it´s just that with the first puff i take there is Always this loud pop! then it fires just normal without a sound (except for the smoldering slllcchhhh sound). Its a 0.4 coil wich i used like 10 or 15 puffs @55 watts.

There's a bubble of e-liquid that builds up somewhere. When you first fire, that bubble "pops." The cause of this is loose wicking somewhere...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eskie

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017

it's pretty normal. popping happens when there is too much juice or minor flooding of the coil. no big deal. raising the watts a bit will get rid of it easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread