Smok Baby Beast RBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuiceWhisperer

Dec 8, 2016
So...I've had the smok Baby Beast for about a month now. I have never gone through coils faster in my life before...I bought the kit with the Alien 220w because I love the setup. I think it looks great.
Every stock coil I have had has sucked the big one...so naturally (being someone who has been into rebuildables for over a year now) I have bought the RBA in hopes that it will be better...I get constant ohm jumping and "don't abuse protects" as well as the "ohms too low" message. no idea why. I've tried on my other mods and it doesn't work there either...so naturally I attempted to rebuild, then had the same issues, then rebuild again and make positively sure there is nothing touching anywhere and everything is set up well...still problems. it fires fine with no cotton and when the "sleeve" or chimney is NOT attached. anyone got any suggestions? I want to love this tank, but it is causing me headache.

P.s. I love the prebuilt coils for about 5 puffs and then every time I get a burnt hit. I have tried just letting them sit overnight for priming. i have tried soaking them directly in the center. I have tried getting them soaked and then blowing the excess out before installing the coil.

Gallant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    "ohms too low" message
    it fires fine with no cotton and when the "sleeve" or chimney is NOT attached.
    Seems like your coil is touching the sleeve tweak your coil & before wicking place the sleeve if resistance change that means your coil is still touching keep tweaking till there is no change in resistance
    Good luck

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread