SMOK Baby T6 & T8 coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Indeed. I think my mixes as is sits are around 70/30 but I want to try vg base nic and vg concentrate which would make complete vg.
I've used some prebought 100% vg eliquid and it's thin enough for my type of vape which is tight draw and small juice flow.

I think they must use distilled water to achieve this.

What kind of equipment do you use for the 92%?

The X4 is the coil I use. I've also used the Q2 and T8 but I find the X4 to be the best combination of vapor, flavour and just the right airflow. I use it at 45 Watts which is the bottom of the recommended range. I find any higher and the only thing it does it makes it a hotter vape with no gain in flavour.

Seeing your opinion makes me happy I decided to remove the coil it came with and use the X4 Quads. I have no idea why I decided on it but it was basically right in the middle at the time.

Reactions: Tonee N

diesel1218

May 16, 2017
Yes mine should be here today. However since my last message I upgraded my firmware to VB1.0.3 in the alien MOD and so far my hitting seems more normal so maybe I had a bad configuration. I am not sure if this will solve my problem I am on day 2 of a T8 coil and normally I would start tasting the burnt by day 3 so I guess only time will tell now. However it does seem to be hitting differently since the firmware upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread