Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
The tank you are asking about holds 3ml of juice, which a lot of clearos out there hold the same. It's really just a different experience. Cartos you can't easily clean and re use, just isn't worth the trouble, especially since they are so cheap. Clearos I can clean and they last me a good long time.

See this for carto, and tank user info. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-5-baditudes-cartomizer-tank-setup-guide.html

Shop around for best carto prices. Here are a couple places to look at. For tank use be sure to get SS cartos.

Cartomizers - Atomizers & Cartomizers
510 Standard and XL Cartomizers | SmokTek.com
Boge Cartomizers | SMOK Cartomizers | Punched Cartomizers | Slotted Cartomizers

Logan108

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
Kentucky

Logan108

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
Kentucky
I use sr on regulated devices and lr on mechanicals.

Im also Looking into getting a Boge F15 (Since im paying 2 dollars more for it than shipping. I can fill Cartos without the Tank Filler tool correct? how do I go about that until I decide to fork out the money for the Tool I Know with the Texas Tuff Tank Its a side filler so I can fill it that way but Do i fill the F15 On Top or Bottom?

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I'm not familiar with the Boge F15 tank, but in looking at a pic, it appears to be a regular tank without any kind of fill port. It would be much easier to fill with the tool.
If using a carto w/o a tank, yes they are filled w/o the tool. Just make sure you get the cartos w/o the punched holes.
I would use a Texas Tuff tank with the fill port on top, but they can be used with the port on top or bottom.
I hope I've managed to answer your questions. :)

Logan108

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
Kentucky
I'm not familiar with the Boge F15 tank, but in looking at a pic, it appears to be a regular tank without any kind of fill port. It would be much easier to fill with the tool.
If using a carto w/o a tank, yes they are filled w/o the tool. Just make sure you get the cartos w/o the punched holes.
I would use a Texas Tuff tank with the fill port on top, but they can be used with the port on top or bottom.
I hope I've managed to answer your questions. :)

Wait I am extremely confused now lol so I don't fill it with a tool and I don't need prepunched? Because I already ordered them punched :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread