Mound - Minnesota, USA
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Co-ops are not to be discussed outside of the Co-op area

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Ha - I found the first site to have it listed. Vapo-Cigarette-Electronique out of Switzerland. The Availability is listed as Ongoing replenishment, and I am not sure I would order from them, but at least it is listed somewhere.

Price is listed as 79 Swiss Franc or about 85 US Dollars so it doesn't look to pricey.

jnco6x

Sep 11, 2014
usa
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

firechick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2009
Upstate New York
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

jnco6x

Sep 11, 2014
usa
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: No discussion about co-ops permitted outside of co-op area at all
I suspect they'll be around by Black Friday! This was the first variable wattage epipe even found on the web! The circulation goes around for months however before any US vendors get any in. The same the eGo-V V4 Mega battery that just came out. Only two vendors with that so far.

Got some of the ROCKET E-Sax led clearomizers that would look fabulous on one since they are already curved like the mouth piece of a pipe.

Had to bump this thread a little with something heard while trying to keep tabs on the Smok Guardian epipe II mod. One conversation mentioned November 13 or so as the updated time frame. Apparently Smok had a delay of some type or is waiting for the holiday shopping period to begin.

One Canadian vendor was found to have or may have had some come in already but showed a sale price and out of stock? still taking pre-orders however. There could have been a release and returns when a problem came up which would explain the delay until next month. Did want to grab one before getting busy with the usual gift shopping.

Having been running searches almost daily in order to keep tabs on when the Smok Guardian Epipe V2 would become available I came across the option for the sale price or pre-order for $5 more then the sale price while the pages shows "out of stock"? By chance the Live Chat option came up when arriving at the same site at a different time of day and was able to make an inquiry.

The person I spoke to suddenly paused for several minutes and then apologized for keeping me waiting while I knew it would likely take a few for that person to check up on things. The good news came back with the November 15th date. Knowing this was at a Canadian site while no US vendors could be found with any reference stocking the wooden mech model even I then asked if they ship to the US and got a yes confirmation. I then replied with the thank you and stating I would be checking back in a week or so. Hopefully I can get the one with the gold top not silver since the new model comes in both.

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Having been running searches almost daily in order to keep tabs on when the Smok Guardian Epipe V2 would become available I came across the option for the sale price or pre-order for $5 more then the sale price while the pages shows "out of stock"? By chance the Live Chat option came up when arriving at the same site at a different time of day and was able to make an inquiry.

The person I spoke to suddenly paused for several minutes and then apologized for keeping me waiting while I knew it would likely take a few for that person to check up on things. The good news came back with the November 15th date. Knowing this was at a Canadian site while no US vendors could be found with any reference stocking the wooden mech model even I then asked if they ship to the US and got a yes confirmation. I then replied with the thank you and stating I would be checking back in a week or so. Hopefully I can get the one with the gold top not silver since the new model comes in both.

This is good news! Can you share which vender it is and their website? Please? PM me if you would like :vapor:

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
As an ePipe fanatic I think this will be really cool to see on the market. :)

It is not the first variable wattage ePipe on the market though. I just snagged a used Freight Train Mods VW the other day and FTM is still putting them out. It does take a bit for them to produce, like 2 months from time of order till you get your pipe, really cool pipes though.

Hv9mawG.jpg

6zluYmQ.jpg

Smoktech Guardian E-Pipe II is the vendor's page there.

Now from what I understand not by the Live Chat that vendor has going but when coming other discussions on this one it has both a silver and god adjuster knob while the interior is still stainless. In fact I've seen one where the entire top part was gold and the other just the adjuster. I know the older mech epipe is gold with a wooden body but shaped like the stainless version.

This will be the first variable wattage epipe I've seen but will look over the Freight Train models. A year I briefly saw a variable voltage epipe in one listing but never did find who made it or where to get one. When web searching you keep running into the mechs not anything VV or VV/VW. :(

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Smoktech Guardian E-Pipe II is the vendor's page there.

Now from what I understand not by the Live Chat that vendor has going but when coming other discussions on this one it has both a silver and god adjuster knob while the interior is still stainless. In fact I've seen one where the entire top part was gold and the other just the adjuster. I know the older mech epipe is gold with a wooden body but shaped like the stainless version.

This will be the first variable wattage epipe I've seen but will look over the Freight Train models. A year I briefly saw a variable voltage epipe in one listing but never did find who made it or where to get one. When web searching you keep running into the mechs not anything VV or VV/VW. :(

Thanks Night Hawk! This is going on the Christmas list!

Thanks Night Hawk! This is going on the Christmas list!

I will be making this one a gift for myself here! :D When going back to the Smoktech product page I found the adjuster and push button on top can come in gold while the ring under those will be in stainless. You look through those at SMOK Guardian Epipe Mod II

If anyone is familiar with the new SMOK Aro Winders 1600 and 2000mah VV/VW batteries the adjuster is marked off in both watts and volts but is just like any Twist or Spinner battery as far as how those work. I expect the Guardian II will be much the same without all of the marking for increments from the look at the photos. But unlike the Guardian I which was a mech instead this one will be added to the present collection of variable V and VW batteries and mods! :D

Note: FearTX's reference to Freight Train seemed quite familiar and when I ran another search for the epipe gallery I had already run into there is was at Freight Train's site. I t was during that search I ran right into Happer Vaper however and when looking at the their page the Live Chat popup appeared where I then made the inquiry. That one detour from the other site made the day for me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread