SMOK GX2/4 day 7 died?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike McVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Working fine driving to work. Carried it into my coffee roastery on top of my laptop. Bit later went to take a puff and nada. Display on, battery way up, no error. Tried again nuttin'. And damn left my backup Stick v8 at home. Tried a third time just a cold vaperless draw.

Ah crap. THEN looked closer at the display. Wait I had it at 60w and on closer inspection it had got changed to the minimum "6"w bouncing on top of my laptop buttons down carrying it inside! Oops didn't lock it first.:oops:

All better..:wub:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I learned to lock my alien 220w when I pocket carry. Mine did the same thing in both directions. 6W = no vape. 79w = Yowee! ( when you're used to 10w). It usually happens when you sit down for a while. I learned to use the 5 click lock feature.

You'd think that designers would adopt a similar button click operation for common tasks. 5 clicks turns off most mods. On the Alien it's a lock operation. Either way you get the same effect. If it's off it doesn't change in your pocket.

Mike McVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've since learned on the GX2/4 that hitting both adjust buttons at the same time locks/unlocks same as 5 clicks of the fire bar. Use that method most of the time now, just push 'em both at the same time with my thumb.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
If anyone is wondering the size of the GX2/4 in the 2 battery configuration compared to the Alien here's a look.
c5430037321738d8e9d7eaac818cd67e.jpg
699644e3118d5be6a2d590886c621912.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mike McVape

Mike McVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If anyone is wondering the size of the GX2/4 in the 2 battery configuration compared to the Alien here's a look.
Ya I've seen it advertised as the smallest dual battery out there. While I'm a newby I have compared mine to a bunch in 7 local shops, GX2/4 in 2 batt mode smallest so far.:thumb:

4 battery mode it's a bit of a beast, bigger then GX350, but actually fits nicely in the hand. Not holding a "square" boxy shape.

Reactions: Tonee N
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread