Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Introduce you a new kit from smok, called GX2/4 TC kit, which is a nice combo of GX2/4 TC MOD and TFV8 big baby tank. As for the mod, do you prefer the portability powered by 2x batteries or glorious style by 4x batteries? Well, this time SMOK solves the puzzles and released the GX2/4, which meets all your requirements with the smallest size among all 220W mods. In the meantime, it can fire up to at most 350W by replacing the battery cover, which is like having two mods in one. The easy-to-read OLED screen combines with entirely new operation interface, providing you more vaping data. Moreover, big fire button as well as multiple protections, ensure you an easy and safe vaping experience. With regard to renowed TFV8 big baby tank, you must be very familiar with it. It has standard version of 5ml e-juice capacity and EU version of 2ml. Top refill system makes filling as easy as it gets. Its leak proof e-liquid slot can significantly solve leaking problem. Airflow can be adjusted freely by turning the ring at the base of the tank. In a word, this GX2/4 is definitely a cloud beast with compact size and multifunction you can’t miss.

oFHsjHE.jpg

Parameters

GX2/4 MOD
Size: 87.2x 46x 26mm / 87.2x 59x 44mm
Power range: 6-220W/ 6-350W
TEMP range: 200F-600F/100C-315C
Resistance range: 0.1ohm -3ohm (VW)/ 0.06ohm - 3ohm (TC)

TFV8 Big Baby Tank
Size: 24.5x 56mm
Capacity: 2ml (EU)/ 5ml
Material: SS
Thread: 510

More details, please visit here:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/SMOK-GX2-4-TC-Kit-220W-350W.html
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/SMOK-GX2-4-TC-Kit-TFV8-Big-Baby-Black.html

Don't forget to use "AHG15" to get an extra 15% off discount!

Reactions: cooladdict

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Oh I actually like this one, generally when I go out I like to carry a dual 18650 mod so it sits in my pocket nicely but at home I don't mind a big ole clunker so this would suit both of those. but alas I can already see myself not purchasing this mod, why can they not make it so the battery compartments are like clips, load em up and swap clips when you need some fresh batts? Make separate clips available that come with a dust protector so you can keep a few on you/in your car, eject the clip and boom insta fresh batts loaded up and ready to vape..

This pisses me off so much that I've stopped using my VTC dual because of it (its a 1-2 mod kind of like this one).. Extra clip and a dust cover would be great...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread