SMOK NBC V2 tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a smoktech "SMOK NBC V2 2ml tank." I absolutely love the tank and it hits great when it is working properly. However, after a day or so it leaks ridiculously. I clear the flooding in the bottom coil and through the drip tube, and re-tighten everything. It seems that the tighter it is, the longer it lasts without leaking.

My question is, is there a solution to stop the leaking other than tightening it that I am not doing? Or is this just something I will have to live with if I want to use this tank?

I have gotten it REALLY tight (to the point to where it is hard to get off when it comes to refilling) and it seems to have no leaking issues at that point, but it is a pain to refill because of how tight the threads are.

Thanks ahead of time!

Flavor Flav

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Determine the size of the o-rings (measure with a digital caliper), and replace them with new, higher quality o-rings. If they are 1mm or larger in thickness, you can get the size you need from "The O-ring Store".

Sub 1mm o-rings can be harder to find. I usually can find the size I need from watch parts supply stores... they are not really intended for high heat applications like an RDA... but they'll do a good job of sealing a clearo.

Or... toss it and get a new one. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread