Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
As I stated in a similar thread.

Unless the link to the software points back to Smok's website, there will be absolutely no passing of files from sources that are questionable. We understand you're wanting to get your devices to work, but links to software MUST be from Smok's website.

avillamarin

Aug 2, 2016
I am having the same issue, i tried to do the upgrade as suggested and didnt work, my MOD doesnt even turn on and I even renamed the file. it still give me no aprom. I contacted SMOK but they only replied with to keep trying to download the file until it works...
I opened and saw the file does look different, and redownloaded like 5times. any suggestions?

THANK YOU!!

avillamarin

Aug 2, 2016
I am having the same issue, i tried to do the upgrade as suggested and didnt work, my MOD doesnt even turn on and I even renamed the file. it still give me no aprom. I contacted SMOK but they only replied with to keep trying to download the file until it works...
I opened and saw the file does look different, and redownloaded like 5times. any suggestions? (no file loaded)

THANK YOU!!

The Grumpy Monkey

Unresolved Status
Aug 25, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

ettaj97

Aug 30, 2016
IM HERE TO HELP! I just went through the same EXACT thing and I called madvapes and she told me to go here: (The URL isnt staying in the post so youll have to manually type it in, sorrrrryyy)
->smoktech . com / support
->Upgrades
->Tools & Firmware
->NuMicro Programming *blah blah* QUANTUM
Download the tool, and READ. Reading is a valuable tool. Reading will help.

(DO WHAT I SAY, MINE IS UP AND RUNNING)
****TAKE YOUR BATTERY OUT OF THE MOD****
****TAKE YOUR BATTERY OUT OF THE MOD****
AND HARDWIRE IT TO YOUR PC WITH THE USB CORD IT CAME WITH.... FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY AS THEY SAY
I tried repeatedly to do it with the battery in and had ZERO luck, another user in this forum mentioned taking the battery out so I decided to try it.. AND badda boom badda bing! My PC recognized it immediately

Happy vaping brothers and sisters.

Last edited:

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
(The URL isnt staying in the post so youll have to manually type it in, sorrrrryyy)

That's because new members aren't permitted to post links. It's a spam prevention measure. After your 5th post, however, the link would have magically worked. ;)

Reactions: ettaj97
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread