Smok Stick X8 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sladez

Sep 15, 2017
Hi, I'm new to vaping and I just purchased a Smok Stick X8 and it is in its way.
I just have a few question about it.

Is it a necessary first time charge? Or can I just get it going and start it up right out of the box?

Also, what kind of coils would I need to buy with the new X Baby Beast tank?

Lastly, I'm guessing you should only charge it via wall socket and it's not recommended to charge it with an external battery?

Thanks.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Batteries ship with a nominal storage or shipping charge, usually around 3.7v. It's best to charge it before using.

The Smok Baby Beast Q2 and Q4 are a good start for beginners. They're either 0.4 or 0.6 Ohm's.

Prime the coil before using! Thoroughly soak the coil by applying a few drops to exposed cotton, fill your tank, assemble the device and then find something else to do for about 20 minutes

This is important--you want the coil fully saturated before using.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Idk about the x baby tank but if you find you're burning coils too fast try poking holes in the juiceflows (basically where you can see cotton on the side of the coil,one at the top and one a the bottom of each juiceflow holes)

For the charging it's always better on a 1a wall socket,but since it's an integrated battery and you really need to charge it by all means use a external battery if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread