Smok Stormtrooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetstream87

Feb 28, 2017
I recently purchased a mod from SMOK with the Baby Beast in which in the begging it was working fine, not really impressed with the cloud chasing since I am using with Octuple coils but hey I may have to switch the coils to something better. This weekend I was vaping on them in which was great and all until this morning I tried to fire it up and nothing, the software does tend to show that it is vaping but nothing, no hissing at all. So I took out my tank in screw it on my IPV-3 and boom! Worked like a charm, so I tried connecting my Doge in the SMOK Alien and yup nothing it would not work. What can it be wrong with my box? Can it given out? Ship it to the manufacturer?

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
When you flood the market with so many more devices than anyone else there are bound to be some defects. Just got to hope they are good about replacing them. Seeing a lot of screens not working, mod on but not firing, etc etc.

Yea that is the concern with all of these China made mods,they always/mostly have the same problems.

Until they get 4-5 versions run off to fix issues and one problem always seems to slip thru QC and remain on a device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread