Smok T12 v12 flavourless

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattJ38u5

May 31, 2017
Hi all, don't know if anyone else has experienced this issue but I'm looking for advice.
I've recently added a cloud beast king and gx350 to my collection.
The v12 t12 that came pre installed is making plenty of vapour but with very little to no taste at all.
Now I already own a smok alien with a cloud beast (not the king) this currently has the v8-t10 coils in and this works perfectly with excellent flavour on the same juice I've used on the v12-t12.
I've used the same procedure for wicking ECT, tryed using the new tank on the alien instead and still flavourless. I came to the conclusion that it must be a dud coil that came pre instslled so purchased a new pack of 3 coils, however the new coils are still giving me the same issue.
Does anyone have any idea why this might be or what I should do next?
Thank you

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
With new coils I usually start low and bring it up in increments of 10w I've taken this one as far as 180 and it doesn't seem to make any difference whatever I do. Am at a total loss here.
More watts and less air. The TFV12 is the only tank i actually close off air on. close it off to about 1/3rd to half open and crank up watts. only reason to have the air fully open is if yyou push it to 300 watts.

Also it's very possible your mod isn't pushing out 180 on it. what mod are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread