Status
Not open for further replies.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
See billbeck's post above. The linked battery is not variable voltage. So you could use it to start with, but you will more than likely need to upgrade pretty soon to get the VV that you'll need to improve your vaping with different heads / toppers.

That said, many people do start with a non variable ego type battery. But many people also out grow it within a few weeks. My experience only...

You are wrong.

I asked FT to get that product in stock.
After they posted it without any mention of Vv or twist, i asked them to confirm it was in fact a twist, which they did. I then asked them to change the description to reflect that. In short it is a Twist vv battery.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
WRONG, that's a 650mah, not the 1,000mah. It also doesn't come with 2 mini vivi nova clero's and 5 replacement heads, which are about $30 bundled together. To boot you're buying a KNOCK OFF. I stand by my statement. Find me a better deal on ORIGINAL Ego's and mini vivi novas which BLOW AWAY those fast tech knock off cleros. To put together the same knock off kit at fast tech you MAY save a few bucks I'll give you that. To buy a knock off (which I wouldn't) you'd need to be less than half the price IMO or you're a fool.
2 FT twists, 2 FT mini vivi Novas and 5 heads is about $40. So about half price to the $80 set quoted.

Good, that makes me not a fool in your eyes which is very important to me.

Ps. The mini vivi nova I got from FT has been great for a month now.

Non-Smoking

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2013
Philly burbs
2 FT twists, 2 FT mini vivi Novas and 5 heads is about $40. So about half price to the $80 set quoted.

Good, that makes me not a fool in your eyes which is very important to me.

Ps. The mini vivi nova I got from FT has been great for a month now.
When the fire department comes I hope your home owners deductible is less than $20! There's a 20% off coupon code at at Rocky Mountain Vapor you're not factoring in and you're rounding up the cost of 1000mah kit. I was out the for $48 including shipping though I didn't want the twists...$10 more you can have them. To the comment that Joy knocked off Ovale, Joy is their manufacturing and design partner...a little different than a knock off. Knock offs don't actually pay to get their products tested and certified at UL or CE which is a large part of the cost off a product. They just put fake marks on or none at all. Wouldn't be at all surprised, I'd even expect, that they'll even have a different battery chemistry.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
For the price this seems like a great deal anyone have experience with this one? $15.75 EGO-CE4S Twist 3-in-1 USB Rechargeable 650mAh Electronic Cigarettes Set - black / 2.7

That's a 650 mah variable voltage Twist- manufacturer unknown. Fires from 3.2- 3.8 volts. The clearomizer that comes with it is non rebuildable/ disposable. As for quality regarding brands it's all a roll of the dice. One of my Twists the wire broke (re soldered it). My other Twist runs great. A friend owns a Spinner and he also had a broken wire which I re soldered for him. His other Spinner runs great.
Here's a rebuildable clearomizer:
$2.23 CE6 Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Atomizer - translucent / 2.4

Wake_and_Jake

Moved On
Jan 27, 2013
MD
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Can wait to hear about it!
FT twist set arrived today. Includes USB charger, CE5 clearo and a 650MaH ego Twist. Charger works, CE5 looks fine but I don't need to use it as I have several Evods on the go.

On to the Twist, build quality feels good, dial at the bottom feels secure. There is no mark at the base to judge the voltage so I scratched a strip of the black off after turning the dial down to 3.2V. There are 3 voltages labelled on the twist, 3.2V, 4V and 4.8V. So with my new mark I can approximate the voltage, there is a definite difference between the 3.2v and the higher end of the scale so the VV is working Ok.

Only used it for a couple of hours but so far I am very happy for the $15 it cost.

card

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2013
TX
FT twist set arrived today. Includes USB charger, CE5 clearo and a 650MaH ego Twist. Charger works, CE5 looks fine but I don't need to use it as I have several Evods on the go.

On to the Twist, build quality feels good, dial at the bottom feels secure. There is no mark at the base to judge the voltage so I scratched a strip of the black off after turning the dial down to 3.2V. There are 3 voltages labelled on the twist, 3.2V, 4V and 4.8V. So with my new mark I can approximate the voltage, there is a definite difference between the 3.2v and the higher end of the scale so the VV is working Ok.

Only used it for a couple of hours but so far I am very happy for the $15 it cost.

Still using it? Any issues? Does the button lock?

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
I'm pretty sure it is vv its called an EGO-CE4S Twist.
Here is one that is not vv: $8.21 EGO-CE4S 3-in-1 USB Rechargeable 650mAh Electronic Cigarettes Set - blue / 3.7 see the difference? You'll see it at the bottom of the battery there is a etched number for the volts in the first link and is titled ego twist. Is there such a thing as a non vv ego twist?

My bad, they do say they are twists and they also say VV, so I think we can assume they are what they say they are :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread