Smok TF-R1 issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xalthran

Nov 6, 2015
Hi, I have had the smok TFV4 series tank that came with a single coil RBA (TF-R1) and I've made up countless coils trying to figure out how to lower the voltage. I am sorta new to RBA's and I want to be as safe as possible before I really start using them. I am currently using an IPV4 mod. At 40 Watts, using 28 AWG Kanthal A1 wire, using two wires wrapped around each other, making 4 wraps, I achieve 5.44v at 0.74 ohms. Is this considered 'safe' and can I have a link as verification of source, please? I have also been practicing with NI200 Nickel wire with other RDA's. Any advice on this would also be greatly appreciated.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Hi,

We do not carry the IPV4 mod, so we are not too familiar with it. However, as long as you are using High Drain batteries (with a high Amp rating) appropriate for the device, and for a sub ohm build, you are safe. :)

I would highly encourage you to take a look at the ECF Sub-Ohm Vaping and Coil Builds sub-forums, especially this thread and this thread. Other links you may find helpful:

Steam Engine | free vaping calculators
vapecalc.com
Online Conversion - Ohm's Law Calculator
E-Cig Battery Calculator

Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread