Smok TFV coil tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrdaputer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
MN
I know most of you have figured this out but maybe it will help someone new. Have you ever put in a new coil and find out "atomizer low". :mad: That happened to me once. I already prep my coil and filled the tank. What a mess taking it back out to try fix the leads. Here is the tip. After you put the new coil in the base put it on your mod and tap the fire button. Just enough for it to read if it has a short or not. If you get the no atomizer go to Youtube and search for a fix. If it gives you a reading then prep the coil by putting juice on the juice holes and in the coil inside the barrel. Put your tank back together fill it up. Close the air vent and do a few primer dry puffs "NO POWER". Let it sit for 20 minutes or a little longer. No 20 minutes is not that long you can wait. :( After that I do a few more primer puffs. I then turn my watts to about half of what the minimum watts suggested is. Open the air way and do a few light quick puffs. I then bump up about 5 watts or so and do a few more light short puffs. I do that until I get to my regular running wattage. If you get a little dry or cotton taste in the beginning not to worry that will fade away after about the fist tank. It's the wicking material. I never let my juice get past the juice holes :thumbs:. Hope this helps someone new to keep them off the cigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread