Smok tfv4 coils and x cube II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danbrooks2k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
got the cube used with a TFV4 on the trade forum... 75$ for everything... The cube has been great so far, cant get the Bluetooth app to work... but meh... I don't really care. Works very well, great trigger no issues in a week of daily use.

I cant tell you about the TFV4 coils, I got my first one 3 weeks ago and had to switch to the RBA deck because the coil was just too damn overpowering for me. I have to tanks running the tri coils... I vape around 60 watts so I am expecting two weeks minimum.

darthvaper101

Moved On
Sep 14, 2015
got the cube used with a TFV4 on the trade forum... 75$ for everything... The cube has been great so far, cant get the Bluetooth app to work... but meh... I don't really care. Works very well, great trigger no issues in a week of daily use.

I cant tell you about the TFV4 coils, I got my first one 3 weeks ago and had to switch to the RBA deck because the coil was just too damn overpowering for me. I have to tanks running the tri coils... I vape around 60 watts so I am expecting two weeks minimum.
Notice any difference in battery with the led on or off?

aceman3330

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2014
Nakhonsithammarat, Thailand
I also have them both. I use cube 2 everyday, change the batteries every other day, with the light on but now my top o ring of the tfv4 stretched so I can't put the glass tank back properly so now I'm using the cube with my teapot rda and loving it. The problem that I and some of my friends are having with the cube is that we can't update firmware to the latest version (1.092) and I have paid to be able to use Ti01 coil but through the app on cell phone but the cube still won't give me the option of using Ti01. I'm still waiting formthe answer from the guys at Smoktech.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kprthevapr

darthvaper101

Moved On
Sep 14, 2015
Lol if I don't go for the cube it would be the sig

I'm ocd so it will probably bother me a wee bit

It's not the end of the world though
I've got both. I've had the sig 150 for a month. And the cube for 24 hours. I still like the sig better. Go for the sig dude.
292edc7f7f09f735123906f15fa86c8a.jpg

Reactions: Paul lamb

Paul lamb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2015
Newcastle, UK
I've got both. I've had the sig 150 for a month. And the cube for 24 hours. I still like the sig better. Go for the sig dude.
292edc7f7f09f735123906f15fa86c8a.jpg
Yeah it's going to have that pedigree

I purchased my first high powered mod a while back got the ipv4s the sig150tc was released a month later :(

Now I've had my eye on the red one for weeks it's so shexy lol

I may be like you and just get both haha

darthvaper101

Moved On
Sep 14, 2015
Yeah it's going to have that pedigree

I purchased my first high powered mod a while back got the ipv4s the sig150tc was released a month later :(

Now I've had my eye on the red one for weeks it's so shexy lol

I may be like you and just get both haha
Love that feeling. All pumped to get a new mod then bam. Something new comes out. Hahahah the cube isn't a disappointment that's for sure. Go for both if the budget can handle it! So expensive lol

Paul lamb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2015
Newcastle, UK
Love that feeling. All pumped to get a new mod then bam. Something new comes out. Hahahah the cube isn't a disappointment that's for sure. Go for both if the budget can handle it! So expensive lol
There's another mod I keep looking at, but not sure snow wolf 200? Love the Apple iPhone look

I know few guys with the sig150 and it sounds like it don't skip a beat that sells me alone

And vapeing budget always goes through the window dude ;)

darthvaper101

Moved On
Sep 14, 2015
There's another mod I keep looking at, but not sure snow wolf 200? Love the Apple iPhone look

I know few guys with the sig150 and it sounds like it don't skip a beat that sells me alone

I hate the snowwolf 200. Too big and boxy. Hard in the hand. The sig 150 never fails.

And yeah true. What vaping budget? ;)

Reactions: GeorgeS

Margucci

Oct 5, 2015
Anyone know if they fixed the battery cover on new batches? I seen in reviews it was very easy moved?

Sorry for off topic
They did improve it but you can still make it tighter with some high density foam and a bit of glue if you want it even tighter. There are videos on YT about exactly what you need to do.

Paul lamb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2015
Newcastle, UK
They did improve it but you can still make it tighter with some high density foam and a bit of glue if you want it even tighter. There are videos on YT about exactly what you need to do.
Thanks for the feedback dude, I have to add one to my collection. I hope they release some firmware updates too

BAUMANZA

Sep 23, 2015
I'm using the tf q4 coils. How long do you guys usually get on a coil and roughly how many tanks full? Bought the cube 2 today as well and was wondering if anyone has been having any problems with them.
I use the same coils, I've gotten minimum a week out of them and I refill my tank 2-3 times a day, I just ditch the coils when I lose flavour production.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas

I see they are getting ready to release the Sig200 TC. It may drop the price lower on the Sig 150 Tc and I like the looks of the 150 much better, of course if they have a better board on the Sig 200 then that's what I'm looking at.

Reactions: Paul lamb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread