Smok TFV4 Micro

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedWicks

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2015
Smok TFV4 Micro

The cloud chaser might be thinking 'what the [edited], this juice capacity is only good for 3 puffs', but the MTL vapors might be delighted. Reason being is that beside the 'sub-ohm' heads there are now also "Flavor edition' heads. The latter seem smaller and so the tank might fit more juice in that setup.

As of now the TFV4 Micro unfortunately is only available exclusively as part of the starter kit Smok Micro One. I've started a rant about that bad habit here: [rant] stop making tanks "starter kit exclusive"

2015-12-08-16_50_090996.jpg

Sub-Ohm Edition
2015-12-16-17_00_384297.jpg

Flavor Edition
2015-12-16-17_06_330009.jpg

Temp Controlled
2015-12-09-13_06_500640.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: drugarth

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Any1 already using the micro tfv4?? Can't find any reviews on it, is it any good?
They finally started selling the tank separately, and it seems a terrific deal. 3 tank sizes, 2 coils and an rba, 2 driptips, spares etc. included for a low price. Also several other coils/rba available.
So I am about to order some, but before that any input would be appreciated!

Bird Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Ohio
Curious if anyone else here has both color's of this tank and could answer a quick question? I purchased both a Stainless and a Black TFV4 Micro from Vapingwalrus and they are different. The SS version is taller (taller base) and the Black one says "TFV4 Mini" on the bottom of the base while the SS ones says nothing on the bottom. The seller stated this was normal but after looking at the official SMOK website they have both version pictured looking exactly the same. They both see to work fine so far and both came with everything else being identical but I'm just curious why the different design just for a color change?

NerdVap0r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Bay Area
Strange, both boxes says micro? They're all the same size and height on smok's site. I'm looking at for a smok tvc4 micro as well without the kit from somewhere else other than vaping walrus.

Edit: Theyre all the same height. Some pictures show both glass size variations. They all come with both size glasses.

Last edited:

Bird Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Ohio
Strange, both boxes says micro? They're all the same size and height on smok's site. I'm looking at for a smok tvc4 micro as well without the kit from somewhere else other than vaping walrus.

Edit: Theyre all the same height. Some pictures show both glass size variations. They all come with both size glasses.

Everything's the same besides the tanks being different sizes. I guess this is normal though as both vapordna and sweet-vapes show them being different sizes and I've read a few others pointing this out over on Reddit as well. It looks like the ones that are the same size only come with the kits for some reason.

frizzy_tyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2015
North Carolina
OK, weird, why is the SS larger than the black one, using the same glass......the difference seems to be in the base. Why would this be, did they make a revision?

331pxyq.jpg

From the pic it also looks like the top is different as well. I have no clue why the two colors would be different however.

Has any one seen any listing of how much height the glass extensions adds to the tank? Or would anyone has has one be willing to measure the height of the different glass pieces?

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Thanks, so when they say the height is 51mm is that the height of the black or the silver.
Also, is that the height of the tank with the shortest glass in it?

the silver with shortest glass is 50mm (incl driptip), the black is 51mm with the medium glass (incl. driptip).
Thta is my current setup, so can't measure the black with the shortest glass (they are all in use right now, and none of my blacks have the smallest glass on it ;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread