Status
Not open for further replies.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
one of the few drawbacks of the tfv4....the tiny ... build deck. lately i've been ....ing around with the triple coil rta deck, and while the juice channels are bigger, it's still a very tight build. if smok would just make the deck wider (i'd gladly give up a ml or two of juice) i'd be totally happy.
They have a new design coming out with a bigger RBA. I think it's called the TF-RTA. A dual velocity style deck or some ridiculous looking quad coil deck.

Sent from the future with my Flux Capacitor enabled Note 5

Tim Jenson

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
now that is some good news. i have such a love/hate relationship with these tfv4's. when i can cram a decent build in it, and manage to wick it proper, it works great but it's so tight in there it's hard to repeat exactly from build to build, wick to wick. and the stock coils are way too expensive.
Smok is coming out with their own RTA. That is why I don't bother with RBA kits that come with tanks, they are usually crap. Get a good RTA and you won't have to worry about it.

TeeBag

Oct 28, 2015
Smok is coming out with their own RTA. That is why I don't bother with RBA kits that come with tanks, they are usually crap. Get a good RTA and you won't have to worry about it.
i do, i mainly use the 30mm vcmt, but the tfv4 is the first tank that i fell in love with.....i'm not giving up on it. got that new velocity style rta deck in the mail, should have it tomorrow.
nothing would make me happier then to have this deck rock....some room to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread