Status
Not open for further replies.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Looks pretty cool, really. Even using the 3 or 4 coil head option, the minimum is 40W, max is 130 or 140, for 3 or 4 coils. Also has the 1 or 2 coil RBA section which will fire like any other rebuildable, so your 60W will fire this puppy :). I'm kinda intrigued. Not so much the non-rebuildable 3 and 4 coil head options, but for the RBA section. Looks like this has excellent airflow, too. I normally use all bottom fed mods, but this is a good option if I should get a mechanical box or even the IPV4D2, which I do have coming.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I won't post my video for a shameless plug of it haha, but the link to my channel is in my signature. I love it the tank. Blows all other tanks I have ever used out of the water. With the tricoil, it shines at 100-110 watts. I can do lower, but it doesn't provide that hit I enjoy. It drinks the juice so be prepared for that :)

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I won't post my video for a shameless plug of it haha, but the link to my channel is in my signature. I love it the tank. Blows all other tanks I have ever used out of the water. With the tricoil, it shines at 100-110 watts. I can do lower, but it doesn't provide that hit I enjoy. It drinks the juice so be prepared for that :)
Oh so your Danny, all this time and I never knew, what a nutter I can be, watched your vids before, great job. Ahhh, I sometimes wonder about myself, I really do !

I have a tip for the drip tip, haha, if you twist the tip around while its on the top, the gap should go away.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Oh so your Danny, all this time and I never knew, what a nutter I can be, watched your vids before, great job. Ahhh, I sometimes wonder about myself, I really do !

I have a tip for the drip tip, haha, if you twist the tip around while its on the top, the gap should go away.

Yes I am haha and thank you :) and :facepalm: I can''t believe I never thought to twist a drip tip. I never have twisted a drip tip before, but that worked and the gap is gone.

Reactions: Romano Cheese

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Yes I am haha and thank you :) and :facepalm: I can''t believe I never thought to twist a drip tip. I never have twisted a drip tip before, but that worked and the gap is gone.
Your not on your own, its an old trick I picked up, glad it worked and your welcome Danny !

Reactions: dbrandt01

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
anyone got one, any feed back? How much power do they need? The coils system is huge? I fancy buying one but I have read you need huge power for it to perform? I only have mods running up to 60w

I am only interested in the RBA section anyway but,

Thoughts, feedback

Pros cons
60w is sufficient for triple and quads, definitely more than enough for the rba sections, im doing 40w-50w with triple/quads and im getting a cool vape

Reactions: Paul lamb

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
I may just have to buy one, what is the RBA section like?
the best on the market for subohm tanks, you have single coil, dual coil and vertical coil options, and they are HUGE with HUGE juice channels, so far only single and dual coil is out, this is not just a subohm tank killer but also an rta killer imo... great tank minus the weak o-rings

Paul lamb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2015
Newcastle, UK
the best on the market for subohm tanks, you have single coil, dual coil and vertical coil options, and they are HUGE with HUGE juice channels, so far only single and dual coil is out, this is not just a subohm tank killer but also an rta killer imo... great tank minus the weak o-rings
I take it the power your putting through it is messing up the o rings?

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
This thing is a monster, the only coil I have used so far is the tri-coil, It seems to like it above 85+ watts, massive clouds, but I think the taste is better on the Crown and Starr imo. I have yet to take a look at the rebuilable for it. I bought the kit and mine came with 1-tricoil and two Quad coils. it was sealed from the factory that way. Anybody else have this happen? I bought the kit mainly for the RBA.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
The only con I can think of is it eats batteries if you run it on a single battery build. The tank heats up. Temperature control might help. None the less... It is top notch superior. My kit came with an RBA, tri coil, quad coil, glass, rubber logo rings, and a screw driver.

I made a review on my page:

Reactions: Paul lamb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread