smok tfv8 baby beast troubles!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry C

Oct 9, 2016
olderndirt i have to say a big thanks!!!!! u finding that tiny gap between the chimney and the coil was exactly my problem! it was crossthreaded, and not sealing around the oring. and it was cause the vapor to get in the tank and tainting the juice. after i saw it last night holding it to a light, i took it all apart and cleaned it. i preped a new coil put it all together and fill it and its vaping like a champ!!

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
@Larry C

Glad to help out and it is now working for you. Funny how your question got me looking closer for anything that might be out of place and not only ended up fixing your problem, but saved me from possible future problems and frustration!

On a side note, doing my checking I put a so-so Vanilla Custard DIY juice I made (because it is completely clear) in the beast and WOW! Cranked up the power a bit and the flavor and clouds are amazing! First vape I've had that cannot be used in the vehicle! Thank you for giving me reason to try something I otherwise wouldn't have!

Now if you will excuse me, I am going to sit out on the porch and fog up the neighborhood! :vapor::D

Larry C

Oct 9, 2016
heres a pic on the bubbles that came from the cotton

Attachments

• IMG_1990.JPG
    IMG_1990.JPG
    809.9 KB · Views: 1,822

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
i had to take a break from the baby it was drivin me crazy... im using my crown 2 and my nautilus x now
Lol
16bebdcdc9087239264525abc567cae5.jpg
Might say I got the BabyBeast to sort'a take a break from my three CloudBeast tanks in my daily rotation....All with different flavors of course, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: clamps321

Larry C

Oct 9, 2016
ok so i got an email yesturday from smok. they said the bubbles are normal due to the rewicking process, but the vapor filled bubbles however are not. they said that is indictive of a vacuum leak. the most common culprit is the gasket in the top around the refill opening. so last night i took the old one out and cleaned the hole and put the new one in and holy ....!!!!! the seal now it 5 times tighter then before and no vapor in the bubbles!! my tank is now crystal clear!!!!

Larry C

Oct 9, 2016
they also recommended that it be taken out and cleaned after 3-4 refills so thats just a heads up. and for the burnt taste ive been getting. my local shop found the cause to that, it the mod( fuchai 213). seems the preheat is the culprit. after changing the batteries the setting is supposed to stick, but 2 out of 10 times the pulled the batteries it went back to the default of 100w for .10 sec. so when i was breaking my coils in i was hitts them with 100w and it was charing my coils. thats why i was getting 10-15 greats hits and it would crap out after that. so im proud to say all my troubles have been fixed. i almost didnt wanna go to bed last night cause i couldnt put the damn thing down... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread