Smok V8 Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan1

Jul 28, 2017
I wanted something cheap, portable, internal battery.

Picked up the V8 stick because it came with the 3k battery and the BIG baby beast tank. I bought some extra .15 M2 coils which are made specifically for this wattage and kit which is not adjustable.

With that being said I am very happy with the kit. The battery last much much longer than I ever thought it would. I am up by 8am and smoke this thing all day and it last until usually 9-10 at night. If drive I'll charge it maybe 10-20 minutes here and there while vaping on it and it will go beyond 10pm doing so. The M2 coils are great being made specifically for this wattage and vape!

I may pick up another one just to have a traveler, and one to have at home. Also what I love about it is it hits HARD and as the battery starts to die it still hits very nicely until it runs out, it doesn't fade to the point where you get mad that its not hitting properly.

I'd recommend this to beginners and advanced vapers!

MsShona

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
McKeesport, PA, USA
www.rishona.net
I picked up one of these about a month ago. I had a sub-ohm setup and needed a new battery, coils and e-liquid. The store successfully upsold me this vape pen. At first I felt like I was moving backwards...in that it was non-adjustable and I've had bad experiences in the past with devices with built in batteries. However now I've come to enjoy the simplicity of it. Just charge, fill and vape. Change out the coil bi-weekly (more on this in a bit). THE END.

As my first real sub-ohm vape the transition was a bit rocky. At first, I had the .15 coil installed and I felt it hit too hard. That in the installed drip trip had a huge bore and all that airflow choked me at first. However I got used to it and began to appreciate the improved flavor and vapor coolness over my iPV D2.

Previously I had played around with some sub-ohm tanks like the Herkales Hydra Sense and Tobecco. However I had a tough time dealing with these. I couldn't open them to change the coils and filling was a pain. I have no issues with the Baby Beast tank. I can take it apart just fine. In the beginning it used to leak quite a bit. That has not been an issue lately...not sure why (I can't pinpoint what has changed other than me being on my 4th coil or so). In general, filling it with e-juice is easy. Although you have to be careful if you are using a dropper and not a needle-nose bottle. The fill hole is kind of narrow.

Overall, I like it. It's a good deal for $40 and a nice way to ease into sub-ohm vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread