Status
Not open for further replies.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Im interested in knowing how the smoke X cube 2 can adjust ohms does anyone know about this?
Thank you

Can you explain why you think "the smoke X cube 2 can adjust ohms"

$67.34 Authentic SMOK X Cube II 160W TC Variable Wattage APV Box Mod - 6-160W / 2*18650 / zinc alloy + stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Details:
Output mode: Temp Mode/Watt Mode/Memory Mode
  • Output Power: 6-160W
  • Output voltage: 0.35V-8V
  • Resistance range: 0.06-3ohm (Temp Mode) / 0.1-3ohm (Watt Mode)
  • Temperature control range: 200'F-600'F/100'C-315'C
  • Overtime Protection(Over 12s)
  • Short circuit Protection
  • Low resistance protection
  • Overheat Protection
  • Low battery warning
  • Bluetooth 4.0 technology
  • 510 threading connection
  • Spring-Loaded center pin
  • Magnet Back cover
  • Houses dual 18650 battery (batteries sold separately)

I guess it lets you fine tune the mods detection of the coil for TC on start up. So lets say you know its 0.08 when room temp because thats what it fired on yesterday, but today it shows 0.14, which you know you to be incorrect. This might let you lower the detection to the known value without waiting for it to cool down. You get to vape faster on TC after a heavy vape session, no waiting for the mod to read it back to 0.08 again. Kind of makes me want the mod for the bluetooth anyways.

Reactions: Hitcat44

Devilstompa

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2015
I guess it lets you fine tune the mods detection of the coil for TC on start up. So lets say you know its 0.08 when room temp because thats what it fired on yesterday, but today it shows 0.14, which you know you to be incorrect. This might let you lower the detection to the known value without waiting for it to cool down. You get to vape faster on TC after a heavy vape session, no waiting for the mod to read it back to 0.08 again. Kind of makes me want the mod for the bluetooth anyways.
Thank You for explaining that ive just never seen that before now I know.

To update this, I bought the X Cube II the other day (was going to anyways haha) and can fully confirm now that yes, you can manually adjust the initial ohm reading for TC purposes. The only option you can't change on the mod itself is the temperature coefficient, that can only be done on the app. It is default 0.006 on the latest firmware (1.08), but you can change it to 0.0038 to support Ti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread