Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
First thing we need to do is blame ourselves.
The manufacturers are scrambling madly to satisfy our demands. Wait a week and someone else will be taking home your paycheck.
If/when WE slow down, they might be able to catch up.

30 watts was a game changer a few months ago. Suddenly We jumped to 200w rigs and now TC is all the rage.
Not a whole lot of time for R&D & Satisfy me.

Standing on the outside pointing in is easy. try being on the inside trying to get everything out.

We are the all knowing Mind
They are the Aching, over stuffed stomach.

RandyF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Arizona
Comedy of assertions sand assumptions going on everywhere.

Response to many facebook complaints:

X CUBE II V1.091 firmware upgrade guide--SMOK® Being with you for all great vaping time!
Practically every time something goes wrong, people blame the maker and take NO Responsibility of their own.

2 Cloupor Mini's and a D2 that allow me to counter that claim ;)
Both have quite the history of dangerous failures, of course that doesn't mean every device, and they don't stand alone, but they are two that stand out.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Both have quite the history of dangerous failures, of course that doesn't mean every device, and they don't stand alone, but they are two that stand out.

Lets see, Chevrolet Failures:
Corvair
Monza
Sprint
Vega
Volt
to name a few
So everyone should Avoid Chevrolet? :facepalm:

Smart shoppers shop the product, learn the product and make informed decisions.

To often Vapers run to the Pre-order fire sales yelling All-in!

People are soooooo...............funny:lol:

RandyF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Arizona
Lets see, Chevrolet Failures:
Corvair
Monza
Sprint
Vega
Volt
to name a few
So everyone should Avoid Chevrolet? :facepalm:

Smart shoppers shop the product, learn the product and make informed decisions.

To often Vapers run to the Pre-order fire sales yelling All-in!

People are soooooo...............funny:lol:
A little google-fu will lead to the same conclusion as my opinion. Comparing similar devices, there are better options than ones with a history of catching fire, auto-firing, very poor build quality, and simply not working as intended (M80 Plus TC).

It is also common knowledge to avoid low end Chevy and Ford products, they are throw away cars made to last a few years at best.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
It is also common knowledge to avoid low end Chevy and Ford products, they are throw away cars made to last a few years at best.

Avoiding the question is no poof of correct stance.
Does one eliminate the manufacturer due to a given product issue.
Smok
Dell
Evolv
Chevrolet
Cloupor
Ford
HP
P4Y
Apple

Where is the hate for the thousands of failed iSticks?:lol:

Everyone Hates something.
No need to tell everyone else they need to hate it also.

* I heard, if one was to e-mail Cloupor they have an upgrade for the T8 ;)

Jojo1991

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Ice Castle!
um... not quite sure what you are asking here... i have a number of tanks and the x cube would not fit INTO any of them... is he saying it won't work with some tanks because of connection?
yes yes! i wanna know what are the tanks it is unable to fit? will plumeveil be working fine?

gadgetkeith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2015
Heber Srings Arkansas
Just a seriously bad placement of the controls and screen.
What were they thinking?

i dont know some would like to watch the screen while vaping i know i would

as in temp mode when you can watch it ramp up and down to maintain the set temp etc

i dont own one but like idea for screen placment as for the up and down menu buttons where else would you put them as the fire button is full lenght

i am watching to see how this pans out and still considering pulling the trigger on one

Reactions: danjaman

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md

as in temp mode when you can watch it ramp up and down to maintain the set temp etc

i dont own one but like idea for screen placment as for the up and down menu buttons where else would you put them as the fire button is full lenght

i am watching to see how this pans out and still considering pulling the trigger on one

Well, we have about 65 members that can let everyone know Real Soon. :w00t:

danjaman

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
bristol, england.

Smok put the up and down buttons as far away from the atomiser as they could, if someone can't keep juice out of them I don't think it's Smok's fault. [emoji1]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dcfluegel

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Smok put the up and down buttons as far away from the atomiser as they could, if someone can't keep juice out of them I don't think it's Smok's fault. [emoji1]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
yupper - have not really had any issues with this - also, pretty easy to take out four hex screws on top and clean underneath, if needed - had mine in my pocked doing some woodwork (yeah, I'm an idjit sometimes) and had to hit with some compressed air... easy, though... make sure you put a piece of scotch tape across the +/- buttons to keep em in place, instead of having to finagle em back in

Reactions: danjaman

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I thought someone said you have to go through 2 steps, but I'll look into that, thanks.
Can anyone point me to the web where they show how?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes, one poster - may have done the steps wrong, stated they had to do both to fully upgrade. Said .08 would not push to .091 for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread