SMOK Xpro M80 Plus how the failure rate and are 80watts necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Thanks Cloudmann & BAOdoubleT

Ohh so basically only on high performance sub ohm tanks?

I ordered the M80 with the Joytek Delta 2 and eleaf Lemo and Kanger Subtank Plus 6ml tanks.

Would there be any difference when vapping on them at 80watts. The delta 2 is rated at 15-30 watts. as far as I know. So does that mean it won't do good at 60-70watts?

btw if it were for the looks I would've gotten the IStick 50Watts. I just thought more equals better.

Wish you a woderful day guys.

depends on coils you are using, in regards to wattage - i generally run kanger sub tanks with .5 coils around 18-25 watts, depending on the juice

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Whats an xbox? Did you mean the SMOK Xpro M80 Plus?/ just read you meant the smok

What do you mean by long delay? I got the smok delivered today and absolutely no delay. I dont get what you mean?

The only downside you can't adjust the volts on the SMOK!

Theres only TEMP Mode, Mech Mode, and Wattage Mode.

Here's a video : Check that vapor: brandon did:

i think earlier firmware versions had delay - current firmware seems to have fixed that - vaping on one now, no real delay

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
on the upside, even though I am in Tennessee now, I get to travel to the bayou pretty frequently to help open new Panera Bread cafes down there - will be in Harvey opening one in late October... downside is it will not be crawfish season (though I did get full up on mudbugs this past weekend in North La) :)

Treeburner1983

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Flask clone also didnt work well.

Both of my Waidea VF V3 Clones work great with TC. I don't watch YT reviews, but either he was using another VF clone or just got a random bum mod - check out the VF V3 clone thread and I think it will be obvious that most do, in fact, work very well in TC mode!

-Treeburner

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
I look at watts on a vaporizer like a car. You don't jump in a car and floor the gas everytime you drive but you don't drive 10 miles an hour everywhere either. You pick a happy medium. I buy my vaporizers where I figure they will normally run in the middle. My Sigelei 100 has never been over 30 watts. Normally sits on 22.5 watts. 30 Watt MVP3.0 sits on 14.5 watts. CHEERS!

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
I have both the M80+ and the iStick 50w... Since getting my Sigeli 150w the M80+ has been on a shelf. It's a nice, small device with a very cool blue screen, but the physical device causes ALL my tanks/RDAs to leak. The metal housing around the M80+ is not flush with the top plate, causing pressure when the atomizer/tank is screwed down. Sacrifice the look, put an EGO adapter on it, and all is well.

tl;dr... I would go with the iStick 50w personally.

Mitch Woodall

Jul 31, 2015
Does anyone know about the failure rate of the SMOK Xpro M80 Plus I've been reading alot of people had the "No Atomizer" showing.

Are 50 watts more than enough?

Can't decide between the IStick50 and the Smok M80 Plus

I have a istick 30w a sigeili
Does anyone know about the failure rate of the SMOK Xpro M80 Plus I've been reading alot of people had the "No Atomizer" showing.

Are 50 watts more than enough?

Can't decide between the IStick50 and the Smok M80 Plus

I have the iStick 30w, a sigelei 50w, and recently got the xpro m80 plus v6... And I got them in that order also.. As far as the wattage goes. I agree with the guy that posted about that depends on your tank. In a big fan of the Freemax by Starre and the sweet spot with it is around 60-65w(also the Freemax coils are rated to be able to fill the 5ml tank 70-80 times roughly 70-80k puffs... That and the best airflow of any sub ohm tank were my selling points. I LOVE IT!) I thought 30w was enough. Then I got a 50w. Then got a good deal on the m80. And I must say. I love having the power not just because of the tank I use... But because when I want to just fill a room.. You CAN! As far as quality of my three mods.. Is say the sigelei is the strongest and best build.. Close in second my m80 plus... My iStick feels cheap and doesn't work half the time. The battery life on my iStick is horrible and same on the sigelei. The dual built in batts in my m80 will last ALL day even when heavy vaping.I actually have never seen it go dead. And as far as the Check Atomizer... Mine has said that once and it was because my coil was a little loose! All in all if you have two or three batts then sigelei is the best of my three. But I LOVE my m80. Hope that helps. I wouldn't waste my money on iStick... I have also only heard bad things about them too! Goodluck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread