Smoke-Evolution Stock Updates & New Product Discussion !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
OK, things are starting to trickle back in after the long Chinese holiday. Got a few things in, still waiting for others. Please use this thread to let us know what YOU want to SEE on the site.

First up, we just got in the NEW mirror CHROME version of the eVic! This model is very classy looking. Sold as the device only, so you can save a few bucks if you already have an 18650 battery.

evic_chrome2.jpg
Joyetech eVic Chrome Model

We also got a bunch more of the super hot Vapeonly BCC tanks, in more colors!

vapeonly BCC(black cap) (6).jpg
Vapeonly 3.5ml BCC (Bottom Coil Changeable) Mega Tank

EVODS have been re-stocked~!

banner_evod_800x314.jpg
EVOD MT 2.4ml BCC (Metal Bottom Coil Changeable) eGo Clearomizer

And for those that like the EVOD, but need a bit more capacity, we have the MT3!

MT BCC Cartomizer with 7 colors.jpg
Kanger MT3 Bottom Coil Clearomizer

Check it all out at smoke-evolution.com!Don't forget to use coupon code ECF05 for 5% off your entire order, and all orders of $49 ship FREE!

YAY! :p

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey, quick question. Which color do you guys prefer for the metal end caps? Silver like on our clear one, or black like on all the other colors? They are both metal. Let me know if I should start carrying silver for all the other colors. :thumbup::thumbdown:?

I think the black ones look best on most MODs, but looking for feedback

------------------------------------------------
Posted from smoke-evolution.com via Galaxy Nexus

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just back in stock! The 18350 short tubes for the eVic! Both black and steel. These sold out really quick last time, you need this if you have an eVic! If you don't have an eVic, well it's time to get one! :p

http://www.smoke-evolution.com/Joyetech-18350-Battery-MOD-Tube-p/se-joy-18350-tube.htm

a3egura8.jpg

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nitecore itellicharger i2 is now in stock. This is an awesome charger because it charges just about any battery without adapters or spacers. It's all automatic, no switches to set. Works for all your MOD batteries AND rechargeable AA/AAA batteries. Very convenient. I've been using this one for a while and I love it, so I decided to stock them.

vuveqyqa.jpg

http://www.smoke-evolution.com/Nitecore-Intellicharger-i2-Two-Bay-Charger-p/se-crg-ncor-i2.htm

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Short eVic tubes have been re-stocked in both colors. Efest 18350 and 18650's (both 2000mah & 2600mah) are in stock. Our eLiquid has been revamped, with more flavors being added all the time. We're also running a St. patty's Day sale all weekend, until Sunday the 18th at midnight. Use coupon code GREEN for 15% off your order!

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Last edited:

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
eVic KITS are back in stock! Still my favorite MOD to use since getting one back in December

Joyetech eVic Kit

Don't forget, use coupon code ECF05 for 5% off your order any time (don't know why I forgot to put it in the first post). And all orders over $69 ship FREE.

Last edited:

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Boge carto tanks are now in stock! Both 3.5ml & 5ml. Includes pre-punched (2 hole) & flanged carto and drip tip. Replacement cartos are also available. Good price for a great carto tank. Don't forget coupon code ECF05 for 5% off your order!

DSC00403.jpg
Boge F16 5ml Cartomizer Tank

boge f17-battery.jpg
Boge F17 3.5ml Cartomizer Tank

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We now have the Kanger EVOD batteries for sale separately. These are much nicer then standard eGo batteries with a much better button design. And last forever on a charge. Well maybe around 8 hours... :p

Black and stainless steel for now, but more colors coming soon

EVOD 1000mAh battery(black).jpg

Kanger 1000mAh eGo Style Battery

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
New Smoktech Squid RDA is here! This rebuildable dripping atomizer is the smaller version of the popular Octopus RDA and is made out of Stainless Steel rather than aluminum. Holds 10-15 drops of eLiquid with it's unique 8 wick coil setup and features a new side placed airhole to eliminate leaking. Includes 1 pre-made wick/coil. Replacements are also available. DIY supplies are being added to the site soon so you can wrap your own if you'd like. :p

squid_2.jpg

Smoktech Squid RDA Rebuildable Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread