Smoke Shop Looking to add Vaping Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostin215

Mar 9, 2015
Hey All,

My girlfriend runs a smoke shop and she wants to add a very nice and large vaping section. The issue we're having is finding a good supplier. One that has all the latest products, reliable, sells authentic, and is very fair with their pricing.

I've been vaping for a while (3+ years) so I'm pretty well versed when it comes to vaping, but not in the area of suppliers. If you guys can help me know which suppliers have the latest products and fit the description I typed out earlier I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much ECF,

Ghostin

Reactions: thetrucker

Vap3orShyn3

Aug 15, 2015
Hey All,

My girlfriend runs a smoke shop and she wants to add a very nice and large vaping section. The issue we're having is finding a good supplier. One that has all the latest products, reliable, sells authentic, and is very fair with their pricing.

I've been vaping for a while (3+ years) so I'm pretty well versed when it comes to vaping, but not in the area of suppliers. If you guys can help me know which suppliers have the latest products and fit the description I typed out earlier I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much ECF,

Ghostin
Vaporbeast.com they have a good wholesale selection and good prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread