Smoker of 45 yrs no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormjib

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2014
California
I smoked for 41 years until almost three years ago. It's a great thing, I hope you tell a lot of people. Stories of long-time smokers like us are pretty impressive to most people who only think of vaping as something kids do.We are the argument against the lie that vaping doesn't help smokers quit! Congrats!

Robert Noel Jr

Mar 16, 2017
Ohio
I smoked for 41 years until almost three years ago. It's a great thing, I hope you tell a lot of people. Stories of long-time smokers like us are pretty impressive to most people who only think of vaping as something kids do.We are the argument against the lie that vaping doesn't help smokers quit! Congrats!
Oh yes I totally agree. I am a member of CASAA and have sent email to the government plus posted my story on any smoking cessation articles I come across. ;)

Robert Noel Jr

Mar 16, 2017
Ohio
I smoked for 22yrs and I've been smoke free for over a year. It's really great when we find something that works!
Congrats !!!!! I know I almost gave up looking until I found The whole vaping world beyond cigalites. Not that cigalites are bad, but they wasn't enough for me to totally quit. :)

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Congrats !!!!! I know I almost gave up looking until I found The whole vaping world beyond cigalites. Not that cigalites are bad, but they wasn't enough for me to totally quit. :)
I think it's the same for a lot of us here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread