SmokeStik Ultra (eGo style) beta test thread.....post your findings here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Tick22 that's great advice....but this is my GRANDson....LOL. So it's a little different since there is really no relationship there. I have only seen him a couple times.

Anyway....sorry Im late.....but here I am :) Give a few minutes to go turn off the sprinklers and try to figure out how this random list thing works. ;)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
And here they are!!!! #1,2,3 gets a kit of their choice and everyone else gets a pack of coils. I'll probably get in trouble for the coils but hey.....you folks did a lot of good work for us and you deserve it!!! Cheers everyone!!! Winners PM me with your choice of color and please remind me of your real name or email address. Also you can pick 3 flavors of liquid if you want but keep in mind that the tobacco and menthol are not the same liquid that is in our cartos.

randomECFwinners.jpg

oh! I almost forgot.....the offer of a 50% discount to anyone who was a beta tester for a kit still stands...just let me know and I will create a coupon just for you.

Last edited:

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
WOW, I was one of the lucky three, the last of the three, but still, yesssssssssss....

Congrats to nnglas and yasmin as well....

Thanks lorikay and SmokeStik ULTRA for letting me one of your Beta tester for you.

This tank was and is the best EVOD type tank I have used.
Great work to your company.

mmm, but this is my GRANDson, I must have missed a line of text somewhere or I am just old. sheesh.

Well, you can still hate the girlfriend. The ole, "No girl or woman is good enough for my Grandson".

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Hi, Lorikay.
I'll send an email as well. I got the charger you sent me, and it works nice. Now I gave it a good test. All positive.

Except...

In the owner's manual, it states,"The Ultra batteries use an advanced Pulse Modulation microchip which means the last puff before you recharge the battery is as satisfying as the first puff."

This is a huge feature. It makes this battery so much better than any other 650 bat. My other 650s (Halo) get colder and colder as the voltage slowly drops. It's the reason I went to the variable voltage bat, not so much for the variable, but for the regulated voltage.

But to have regulated voltage in a starter kit? Huge..

I think this is the game changer and this great feature and should be right up front.

Last edited by a moderator:

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
You should have that statement the site as well. I do agree, as this baby has out performed any and all my ego batteries..

again, Thanks for the chance to be on the ground floor of an exciting new product...

Hi, Lorikay.
I'll send an email as well. I got the charger you sent me, and it works nice. Now I gave it a good test. All positive.

Except...

In the owner's manual, it states,"The Ultra batteries use an advanced Pulse Modulation microchip which means the last puff before you recharge the battery is as satisfying as the first puff."

This is a huge feature. It makes this battery so much better than any other 650 bat. My other 650s (Halo) get colder and colder as the voltage slowly drops. It's the reason I went to the variable voltage bat, not so much for the variable, but for the regulated voltage.

But to have regulated voltage in a starter kit? Huge.

I think this is the game changer and this great feature and should be right up front.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
ok...I'm doing the best I can...but unfortunately I still don't have a list of you people that cross references your real names with your ECF names..so this is taking a long time. I'll work on it some more tomorrow...it's been a long week. If any of the 13 people that were in the contest want to proactively send me an EMAIL with your ECF handle in the subject line...please do. Otherwise I'll be sending out PMs as I get time.(this is for the coils..Prize/kit winners I already got you) Cheers! Happy Friday!!

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
I sent you a couple of PMs.

ok...I'm doing the best I can...but unfortunately I still don't have a list of you people that cross references your real names with your ECF names..so this is taking a long time. I'll work on it some more tomorrow...it's been a long week. If any of the 13 people that were in the contest want to proactively send me an EMAIL with your ECF handle in the subject line...please do. Otherwise I'll be sending out PMs as I get time.(this is for the coils..Prize/kit winners I already got you) Cheers! Happy Friday!!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
ok...DONE!!!! Everyone that entered the contest got a 3pack of coils. Sorry it took so long but not having that list I tried to make to use as a reference I had to search around to find everyone. But I got em done! woo hoo!!! They all shipped out today so you should have them in a couple days. Thanks again for all your help! Next time we need beta testers I'll just call you guys...this was a fantastic group to work with. And not just because you all liked the product. ;) You were all kind and courteous with each other and because of that when you did have issues we knew to pay close attention.

Happy Vaping!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread