Not open for further replies.

James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Wales, UK.
www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk
smoke-stress-header.jpg

New on our blog - shocking statistics on the price of a packet of fags - forecast to get even worse tomorrow!

Share your thoughts, and you could win an ecig starter kit of your choice!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I don't do Twitter...

You don't have to use Twitter to enter... :) it says so right on their page!!

"We can’t do anything about the budget, but we can give you the chance to win an e-cigarette kit!

Simply share your frustrations on Twitter with us using the hashtag #smokestress.

(Haven’t got a Twitter account? Share your thoughts on the comments below instead.)

One lucky person will be chosen by random prize draw, and will win their choice of any e-cig starter kit on this page.

To start, just join in below!"

Taken from : http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/ashtray-blog/2015/03/smokestress-budget-2015.html

Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Thanks SK....

You have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to find it... which might be why nobody else has left a Comment yet. They can't all have Twitter... LOL!!

I don't even have a cell phone, but set up an account a couple of years ago so I could enter Contests and such (like tweeting about ecig bans!) and even though I say that I don't have a cell phone right under my name, so far I have 105 people following me!! Go figure... :?: ;)

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
When I try to leave a comment it wants me to log into twitter.....so I can't comment...but I did share on google....so I hope that counts...

You need to go ALL the way to the bottom of the page...

Blog-enter.jpg~original

I have posted comments there many times without using any kind of 'Social Media'!! :D

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Hi Mac63

We have a comment from a Mac which is published, is that yours?

We're pretty good with the blog comments, Facebook comments are a bit harder to monitor!

The winner this time was Julian Wright.

Yep, that's my comment. It was waiting moderation for a few days before it showed up - the other comments that were put in showed at the same time.

Congrats to the winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread