SmokeyVapor Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ2112

Feb 11, 2012
Oregon USA
Welcome to the SmokeyVapor.net Official Thread!

Our goal is to offer quality products for a frustration free vaping experience. We also wanted to create a place where you can purchase everything you need to start vaping. The products we sell are products we use every day. Of course, everyone has their own taste and preferences, so we understand what works for us, may not work for someone else. With new products, updated devices, and improvements in vaping products coming every month, we will be adding new products as we can. But, you can rest assured, we will only carry quality products, both now and in the future.

We invite you to stop by and check us out! We carry starter kits, cartomizers, tanks, batteries, chargers, drip tips, and ejuice. Free shipping in the United States with a $10 order.

We plan on having specials from time to time, as well as the occasional coupon. For March 2012, we are offering 10% off any order with coupon code: smokey

If there is something you want us to carry on our site, please let us know in a reply to this thread or send us an email at sales@smokeyvapor.net. Customer service is our number one priority, so please let us know how we are doing.

Thanks, Thomas and John.

www.SmokeyVapor.net

JJ2112

Feb 11, 2012
Oregon USA
Lethalp, I think you will be very happy with the single coil cartos. As with juices, everyone has different likes and dislikes, but if you are looking for loads of vapor and a very nice flavor, you can't beat the 1.7 ohm single coils. I use both dual coil and single coil cartos, usually using the dual coil in my tanks. I usually get about two weeks out of a carto, but I have noticed the darker, sweeter juices will take a toll on the carto. With these type of juices, I find the taste and draw diminishes after about one week. Also, you might notice the battery will last a little longer with single coil cartos over dual coil. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy your experience with your cartos.

Annal606

Moved On
Nov 25, 2011
JP
  • Deleted by classwife

JJ2112

Feb 11, 2012
Oregon USA
We just started the first of our weekly specials.

Weekly special for March 11 to March 18, 2012:

Smoktech DC Tank system (includes 1.5ohm dual coil carto and black drip tip) for $7.99.

Also, for March we have a 10% off coupon with the coupon code: smokey

Yes, you can use the coupon code with the weekly specials, making your cost $7.19! Free shipping included with a $10 order.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Hey just wanted to drop u a line and let u know I did get my pkg. :) It seems to me that the mail has slowed down alot since the holidays are over? Pkgs that used to take 2 days are taking 4 or more on average, at least for me. I bought the single coil cartos and I am still on the fence about them, I think they do good with certain liquids like fruit or lighter colored flavors, so I use my dual coils for those heavier ones. And man o man I had to turn my voltage down! Lol 4.2 was scalding! Once I got thru a couple lil learning curves, they are pretty good. I am just not sure if they have enough flavor for me. Guess I am spoiled by dual coils? That's the only kind of carto I have ever used.

Are your tanks easy to use? I own one that I don't use because the carto does not get enough juice so it won't stay wet. It sort of turned me off to them but it seems lots of ppl like them and since u are having a sale I was thinking bout picking a couple up.

I know I mentioned it before but I think drip attys (or bridge less) would be a great addition to your site, and for me they are the easiest to use, would u consider carrying them? Please? :)

Or how bout a lil larger carto? I don't really care for the xxxl or whatever they are, but I do like the 2.5 ml, they seem to last and have nice flavor and warmth IMO.

Anyway wanted to let u k ow I got my stuff and ask a couple questions before I order again, I think I will just get the priority shipping next time ;). thanks!

JJ2112

Feb 11, 2012
Oregon USA
Lethalp, I have noticed from other customers that first class shipments are taking longer than expected. I will be working on adding a priority option for shipping soon.

The 1.7 ohm single coils are a great option for 3.7 volt devices, and I have noticed they hit too hard for me on higher voltages, and I agree they work better with the lighter juices.

I use the DC tanks every day and am very happy with them. They are very easy to fill, just take off the drip tip, slide the carto down until the top clears the top cap and drip down the side until it is full. Then, just push the carto back up, pop on the drip tip and you are ready to go.

The hole in the side of the Smoktech tank carts is very small, but with a 50/50 mix, I have not had too much problem keeping them wet. If I get a slight burnt taste, I simply give a hard draw without pushing the button and the suction will draw in more juice. If you look quickly or watch in a mirror, you can see an air bubble come out of the hole when you do this. With thicker juices, you might have to punch another hole in the carto, but I have only had to do this once.

Thanks for your request for bridgeless atomizers. I am checking with my supplier and hope to include those with my next order, along with a better selection of cartos.

Thanks, John

JJ2112

Feb 11, 2012
Oregon USA
Well, they say that all good things must come to an end...

But not this one, yet!

Due to popular demand of this item, we will continue the weekly special on the Smoktech DC Tank system for another week!

Weekly special for March 18 to March 25, 2012:

Smoktech DC Tank system (includes 1.5ohm dual coil carto and black drip tip) for $7.99.

Also, for March we have a 10% off coupon with the coupon code: smokey

Yes, you can use the coupon code with the weekly specials, making your cost $7.19! Free shipping included with a $10 order.

Hope to hear from you soon!

JJ2112

Feb 11, 2012
Oregon USA
We have three new juices available in 15ml bottles with a 50/50 blend at 12mg nic:

Apple Pie: Perfect tasting old-fashioned apple pie with a flaky crust. Fresh apples, a homemade pie crust, and the perfect blend of cinnamon, sugar, and spices.

Vanilla Malt: Imagine vaping a freshly blended vanilla malt from your neighborhood malt shop.

Orange Pineapple: A citrusy Flavor of orange and the tropical splash of a pineapple.

We also have a limited assortment of 24mg nic juices in 7ml bottles, again in a 50/50 blend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread