Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Once it is on the internet it takes on a life of its own. You can only remove your copy not any another has captured, sorry.

On a lighter note:

Taking it to an Extreme

il_570xN.644141056_rq7u.jpg
lol!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
So, don't take this as a complaint. Because it is NOT AT ALL a complaint. And meant only as a question.

What do you think the shipping time from Shenzhen China is?

I personally don't care when my package arives... I was just wondering what an "average" shipping time was.

So I'll recap, this is not a complaint, just a "I am wondering" question.

Could *theoretically* be as little as a week-10 days. OTOH, when I once ordered from FT, it took 43 days -- and FT shipped it the day after i ordered it!

Always get the upgrade in shipping at FT!

I've gotten stuff from Hong Kong in 11 days, and the last time, 2 wks. That's pretty normal, if not somewhat on the quick side.

Andria

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Could *theoretically* be as little as a week-10 days. OTOH, when I once ordered from FT, it took 43 days -- and FT shipped it the day after i ordered it!

Always get the upgrade in shipping at FT!

I've gotten stuff from Hong Kong in 11 days, and the last time, 2 wks. That's pretty normal, if not somewhat on the quick side.

Andria
Oh well. lesson learned for me for the first order from them. Will at lest know next time. thanks

Big Me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2014
England
So, don't take this as a complaint. Because it is NOT AT ALL a complaint. And meant only as a question.

I personally don't care when my package arives... I was just wondering what an "average" shipping time was.

Wouldn't that depend upon what method they use to ship it?

It doesn't contain a battery so it can go airfreight, can't it? And they'd definitely want it to arrive safely, so it sounds like a job for DHL/UPS/etc, not China Mail/USPS.

I'd say about a week or so (dependent upon US Customs - you know things can get caught up there easily enough)

That_vaping_guy

Aug 26, 2015
Good night everyone! I didn't get to post much last couple days because we are getting ready to have our baby girl later this month, due date is Sept. 28th. Baby shower was yesterday, went great.

Check out the swing we got!!
View attachment 486170
So much left to do still! Omg I am so anxious!
Congrats !!

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

This was the fastest I ever got anything from China.
The package was shipped using DHL and here is the tracking history, It's backwards because I cut & pasted it from the DHL website and that's how they showed it.

Tuesday, August 18, 2015
14 Delivered - Signed for: 13:30
13 With delivery courier PITTSBURGH, PA - USA 12:53
12 Arrived at Delivery Facility in PITTSBURGH - USA PITTSBURGH, PA - USA 09:13
11 Departed Facility in CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 04:59
10 Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 04:56
9 Clearance processing complete at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 00:24

Monday, August 17, 2015
8 Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 23:55
7 Customs status updated CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 08:59
6 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG 18:17
5 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG 16:56

Sunday, August 16, 2015
4 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG 23:46
3 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG 22:18
2 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG 22:16
1 Shipment picked up HONG KONG - HONG KONG 19:26

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I've got some Inawera Shisha Strawberry from Poland, 100ml, sitting at NYC ISC.... where it has not moved nor updated for 3 freaking days...

Yeah, that sums it up pretty well.

Andria

ETA: Let me just throw in --

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
That, Uncle, depends upon what "you" find interesting... ;)

Before I go, want to make sure I answer Ya', since I almost missed "Your" post and I don't want to seem rude (Blame it on the new interface - see below ) . . .

Normally anything can be interesting, especially when it is told by someone just as interesting . . . Just Sayin' . . .;)

BTW: I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but it seems that either "You" are never brought back to where Ya' left off even if you hit the message that "pops-up" - View earlier post . . . OR Worse - There are a numerous amount of post that just miraculously appear all of a sudden after "You" have posted . . . Or it jumps and there are 4 more pages of post . . . It get's very frustrating . . . AND - One of the reason I am not really hanging out here as much . . . :mad: :evil:

Okay - Once again, I'm out of here . . . Nite ALL ! ! ! :D

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia
Before I go, want to make sure I answer Ya', since I almost missed "Your" post and I don't want to seem rude (Blame it on the new interface - see below ) . . .

Normally anything can be interesting, especially when it is told by someone just as interesting . . . Just Sayin' . . .;)

BTW: I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but it seems that either "You" are never brought back to where Ya' left off even if you hit the message that "pops-up" - View earlier post . . . OR Worse - There are a numerous amount of post that just miraculously appear all of a sudden after "You" have posted . . . It get's very frustrating . . . AND - One of the reason I am not really hanging out here as much . . . :mad: :evil:

Okay - Once again, I'm out of here . . . Nite ALL ! ! ! :D
night uncle

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Good night everyone! I didn't get to post much last couple days because we are getting ready to have our baby girl later this month, due date is Sept. 28th. Baby shower was yesterday, went great.

Check out the swing we got!!
View attachment 486170
So much left to do still! Omg I am so anxious!
Awesome! Congrats on the impending arrival!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread